If you have an iPhone that is stuck on the Apple logo, do not worry. There are a few easy steps to get it back up and running again. We will discuss how to fix this issue in this article so your frustration levels can return to normal.
- 1 Why is the iPhone stuck on Apple logo without restoring?
- 2 How to fix iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple logo
- 2.1 Method 1: Force restart your iPhone to fix iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple logo
- 2.2 Method 2: Mandatory system update to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo without restoring
- 2.3 Method 3: Enter DFU mode to restore iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple Logo
- 2.4 Method 4: Cocosenor iOS Repair Tuner fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo without losing data
Why is the iPhone stuck on Apple logo without restoring?
iPhone stuck on Apple logo can be due to a few reasons. A few normal ones that keep iPhones from booting and resulting in losing data include:
The iPhone may also get hung up during startup because of issues with third party applications such as Anturbo Cleaner for iOS 10/11 which has been known by some users cause an endless reboot loop when installing itunes shortcut onto iPod Touch 6G or later, so make sure you read all instructions before proceeding!
- A contention between the product and the framework prompts the framework to neglect to stack regularly.
- There are such a large number of startup things, and clashes among programming and software, which can likewise cause iPhone stuck in the Apple logo.
- Framework startup neglected to call part. (Might be because of the part being erased by the client unintentionally, wrong alteration, wrong authorization setting, and so forth)
- The iPhone has an issue during the framework programming update or the iPhone has been jailbroken that some hazardous applications introduced raise the iPhone into hell.
More genuine might be the iPhone equipment disappointment. In case it is an equipment issue, you want to send it to an expert Apple fix site for fix, however in case it is a product issue, you can safeguard it by fixing the framework.
How to fix iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple logo
Method 1: Force restart your iPhone to fix iPhone won’t turn on stuck on Apple logo
It is a straightforward and compelling way of assisting you with tackling the iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo With and Without Losing Data to wind down totally fired administrations to awaken once more. So attempt this strategy to settle it. On the off chance that you dont know the constrained restart strategy for your iPhone model, coming up next is your reference.
For iPhone SE/iPhone 6/6s or prior: Press and hold the power button and the home button simultaneously until the screen goes off and the Apple logo returns.
For iPhone 7/7Plus: Press and hold the volume down button. The power button simultaneously until the screen stuck on the Apple logo goes out and redisplays.
For iPhone 8 or later: Press the volume up button once, press the volume down button once, press and hold the power button until the screen stuck on the Apple logo goes out and the Apple logo returns.
In the event that the constrained restart doesn’t tackle the issue of your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo, see the following strategy.
Method 2: Mandatory system update to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo without restoring
When constrained restart has no impact, you can refresh the iOS framework with iTunes by interfacing with the PC to reestablish your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. This strategy will assist you with reinstalling the framework without eradicating data. See the accompanying advances:
- Step-1: Connect your iPhone that stuck in the Apple logo to the PC with a USB Lightning link. Then, at that point, dispatch iTunes.
- Step-2: With the iPhone associated, put the iPhone into recuperation mode. Diverse iPhone models have various ways of entering the recuperation mode. Investigate the reference and work as per your iPhone model.
For iPhone 6/6s or prior: Press and hold the Home button and the power button simultaneously and hold it down until the recuperation mode screen shows up.
For iPhone 7/7P: Press and hold the volume down button and the power button simultaneously. Continue to hold these two buttons until you see the recuperation mode screen show up.
For iPhone 8 or later: Press the volume up button once and discharge it, press the volume down button once and discharge it, continue to press the power button until the recuperation mode screen shows up.