Today, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 has received a brand-new game update, bringing players a variety of changes and balance adjustments. Balance adjustments include significant changes in dark zones and PVP. In addition, it is revealed that the upcoming Raid and Title Update 3 have been postponed until May to fully resolve various issues raised by the community.
With this being said, here is a complete review of the game state patch description provided by the official subreddit of the Division 2!
- Changes planned to be standardized will be tested on the PTS.
- Changes apply only to PVP content, apply to conflicts, standardize dark areas, and occupied dark areas.
- Equipment and weapons will be standardized to GS 500 (even if your GS is higher than that).
- Skills will be respected, and when patterns are active in PVE, they will also be active in standardized content.
- The PVP damage modifier will be reduced from 70% to 40% to reduce the “kill time” to the level experienced by the PVE.
- The skill damage modifier will increase from 20% to 25%.
Changes for Occupied Dark Zones
- Added a specific ODZ PVP damage modifier, which is also 40% identical to the standardized DZ.
PVP modifier for Weapon Prototype
- A specific PVP modifier will be added for a specific weapon type.
Hip Fire alterations
- In PVP content, when you are hip-hop, you will not be able to crit. PVE will remain unchanged.
- NDZ and ODZ will reduce cleaning spoils and more contaminated loot.
- The named boss guarantees that contaminated spoils and higher-level iconic bosses have the ability to discard multiple items.
Landmark cooling time:
- Once the landmark is cleared, there will be a cooldown after it is activated again (about one minute).
Dark area NPC balance:
- NPCs in dark areas will be less deadly, but there will be more armor.
Rogue cycle changes:
- Rogue cooldown is removed when you die.
- The cooling time of Rogue-Toggle will remain the same.
- Dark Zone perk has changed so that it no longer reduces the cooldown of the Rogue Timer, but when you die as a rogue, you lose less XP.
Dark area pouch increase:
- You will be able to carry more contaminated items, with 6 items per bag by default.
- The character Perks has also increased with Tier 1 Perk, increasing your bag size to 8.
- Dark Zone Perk increases the package size to 10.
Prevent empty areas:
- Plan to change “guarantee” that you encounter 12 players in a dark zone session.
- Reduce the number of Dark Zone Brackets to 2.
- Everyone with a character level below 30 and everyone in the endgame game.
- Please note that not all changes will be implemented in Title Update 3 as more queues will be queued later.
- There are no more players in the dark area.
Occupy dark area changes:
- ODZ specific damage correction.
- Reduce XP loss when dying in ODZ.
- GS 515 items will fall in the dark area.
Thief Nest Change:
- When you get special ammunition in Thieves Den, you can now exchange weapons.
- Occupy future changes in dark areas: More changes are planned, but will not be implemented using Title Update 3.
- Changes include adding Rogue and Manhunt Loop to ODZ (no gray rogue).
- NPC patrols will also be reduced, more or less limited to landmarks.
- The UI will now display the actual value of the armor, not the standard value.
- Enhancements (damage and armor) that become active during the game will be reduced by 50%.
Synchronize Team Spawns:
- The opportunities generated with teammates have increased.
- Your skill cooldown will be respected after your death.
Exotic, talent, equipment
- Exoticism should feel special.
- They are not always centered on the original DPS.
- Will completely eliminate the damage of Exotics.
- The plague will be specifically relieved and more effective in PVP.
- They are adjusting games, items, activities and talents to make it fun to play.
- Insanity: Damage bonus reduced to 20% and deal reduced to 20%.
- Nervous: Increase the lost armor demand to 10%.
- Frequency: 20% weapon damage when reloading weapons from the air in the PVE, and 15% for 3 seconds. In PVP, 15% weapon damage and 15% fire rate last 3 seconds.
- Save: 10% armor repair in 5 seconds when killing enemies in PVE. The headshot increased the repair rate to 20%. In PVP, 5% armor exceeds 3 seconds and headshot reaches 15% (requires 7 defense attributes).
- Spiked: When you catch a headshot, you now gain 35% of your spell damage for 20 (5 utility attributes required).
- Reform: When you get a headshot, now healing and skill fixes are increased by 15% (requires 9 utility attributes).
- Protection: The healing bonus is reduced to 50% and the duration is reduced to 5 seconds (less than 4 defense attributes).
- Clutch: The health of each hit increases to 20%, and the armor value of each critical strike is reduced to 1%.
- Surgery: Its chance of hitting is reduced to 5%. Spotter’s weapon damage to the pulse target is increased to + 20% (the requirement for 5 utility attributes is increased).
- Knee: There is now a 15% chance to bleed when the enemy is shooting at the leg.
- Master: Add 10% armor repair when you get a headshot from the cover.
- Patience: Increase armor repair by 5% every 1 second after 5 seconds of cover (requires 9 defense attributes).
- Unbreakable: Repairs 70% of your maximum armor when your armor is exhausted in PVE. The armor kit used in the next 7 seconds will not be consumed. PVP is 20% and 7 seconds of maximum armor (requires 11 defense attributes).
- Vampire: A change made with exhausted enemy armor, adding a stack of 25% armor bonus to the PVE for 10 sec. The maximum stack is increased to 6. In PVP, 20% armor bonus is 5 seconds, and the maximum stack is 5 (requires 11 defense attributes).
- Berserk: For every 20% armor that PVP runs out, you gain 10% weapon damage (requires 11 attack attributes and equipment AR LMG or SMG).
- Bloodthirsty: A change in the exchange of weapons within 3 seconds of killing causes 55% of weapon damage in PVE for 5 sec. In PVP, it deals 20% weapon damage for 5 seconds (requires 9 attack attributes).
- Blacksmith: Now set to use your side arm to kill enemies to repair 50% armor every 15 seconds (requires 11 defense attributes).
- Reduces the critical strike bonus to 5%.
- Changed the quality of life, including players being able to switch between individual and group loot drops.
- Text chat will now lose focus after sending a message.
- The group tag will populate all raid members
Google Announces ‘Stadia’: A Cloud-Based Gaming Service
We all know Google as the search engine, YouTube, Gmail, Maps and of course their tracking our movements and all that jazz but they are bringing something else into their portfolio, something Big. The company announced a Gaming and entertainment service named ‘Stadia’ at GDC 2019, a cloud-based game streaming service. The concept is not new by a long shot but when a company like Google announces it, it becomes legit and a big deal.
Any game that is available on the service is yours, allegedly and theoretically. No matter the hardware, as long as you have a screen that has an internet connection such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, tv etc.
Running high fidelity games, and upcoming titles, the services requires so much juice at the back end to make this service viable. To which, Google has come up with a spec sheet for their cloud units which can easily compete with a fully decked out gaming pc out there.
Let’s check out the specs shall we:
GPU – 10.7 teraflops – 56 computing units – HBM2 Memory
CPU – Custom x86 Processor – 2.7 GHz – Hyperthreaded – AVX 2
Memory – 16GB RAM – 484GB/s transfer speed – L2+L3 Cache of 9.5MB
Now let’s get some perspective from the current benchmarks.
Google compared the stats on stage, PS4 Pro runs on 4.2 teraflops while Xbox One X stays capped at 6 teraflops and the rest can be balanced from here. In plain words, these units that Stadia with custom AMD GPU can easily leave a current generation console a run for their money and matches PC is terms of speed and quality, at least in theory.
— Chris Welch (@chriswelch) March 19, 2019
While people with consoles sitting in their living rooms thinking about the new generation machines to come out with better internals and better games, Google is trying to change the game altogether.
Google claims that at launch, gamers will be able to enjoy 4K resolution with 60 fps with HDR and better quality surround sound. Not only that, similar resolution and fidelity will be translated into streaming the game live on YouTube channel will be possible. All of this sounds so promising and a gamers and streamers dream. In future, the stats will move to 8K at 120 fps but there is no solid word on that front.
It sounds ridiculous to any PC gamer who hears that the streaming service will be able to run the titles in 4K while most PCs today can’t do that but imagine if your game can’t run in 4K but the servers a lot you a secondary unit and now you are running the game with not one but two gaming PCs. This however requires back end support from the developers to allow such a thing to happen, but I am not certain if that will be possible right from the get-go.
Stadia controller is something I am really interested in especially if it will connect to multiple devices including mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, or even consoles. The controller looks similar to DualShock by Sony but with a cleaner look and two new buttons: Capture and Smart function. In case you are not interested in buying yet another controller and find a place to charge it, then you can use any controller you want as long as it connects to the internet device running the Stadia app or service.
The caveats are two major ones with this service; it won’t be available worldwide and you require one heck of an internet connection to play and stream the game. If you can surpass these hurdles and Google is able to deliver on these alleged perks then this will be the new gaming benchmarks and may end up reforming the industry.
Devil May Cry 5 Mod: The ‘Kylo Ren’ Plays from the Star Wars Character
Devil May Cry 5 is one of our preferred rounds of 2019, and CAPCOM has been on a flat out move this year, with recreations like Resident Evil 2 Remake, and the new development for Monster Hunter: World. Presently, we as a whole realize V looks a great deal like Adam Driver, who plays Kylo Ren in the ebb and flow Star Wars set of three, and this Devil May Cry 5 Mod gives you a chance to play as him in the game.
We’re actually shocked this mod has just barely discharged, as individuals made examinations since the V as a character was uncovered in the trailers.
‘Kylo Ren’ will swap V’s ensemble and his stick with Kylo’s lightsaber in both red and purple hues. To introduce this mod, you’ll have to pursue the means underneath;
Prior to running the mod director just because, guarantee all PAK records in your DMC 5 organizer introduce are unmodified (to effortlessly do this, right-click the game in Steam and pick “confirm document trustworthiness”)
Run mod chief, click on “Oversee Mods” and snap on mods to introduce or uninstall them, for this situation, introduce the Kylo Ren mod. That is all you’ll have to do and you can play as Kylo Ren in Devil May Cry 5 with alternatives of both the Red and Purple Lightsaber.
Microsoft ‘Halo Infinite’ Now Run On Xbox Scarlett, What to Expect
The current year’s E3 was a noteworthy occasion, and fans got the opportunity to see such a significant number of recreations being exhibited at the occasion. In any case, there was one specific game which was making its arrival after an extremely lengthy timespan, and it is the forthcoming Halo Infinite. Fans have been energized as far back as Microsoft first uncovered the game, and after the current year’s exhibit, the promotion has expanded exponentially.
343 Industries built up the principal individual shooter game, and it will be the starting title for Xbox Scarlett, so fans have incredibly high expectations from, and it’s a conspicuous response, as the Halo establishment is a fan-top pick. It is the 6th portion in the arrangement, and it will be proceeding with the story after Halo 5: Guardians. As of late, Microsoft uncovered what fans could anticipate from the up and coming title, and we have accumulated all the ongoing updates and data with respect to the game, so here is all that you have to think about the up and coming Halo Infinite.
In a meeting with Euro Gamer, manager of Xbox Game Studios, Matt Booty said that their first-party studio has direct access with the group chipping away at the Xbox Scarlett and the group taking a shot at Halo gets immediate access to what is being kept running on the equipment of Project Scarlett.
So the group will have more thought on the cutting edge reassure, and ideally, the group can utilize that to further their full potential benefit while creating Halo Infinite. Matt uncovered that clearly, the game would run well on Xbox One and different gadgets at the same time, the presentation is best on Xbox Scarlett.
Matt prodded that the up and coming Halo Infinite will have a greater thickness of life in its reality and they will work acquire more subtleties the light of the world. Matt hasn’t uncovered the full subtleties as he needs to stay quiet till the discharge date, in any case, this is sufficient to get fans progressively energized.
Corona Infinite is required to discharge at some point in 2020 alongside Xbox Scarlett. Stay tuned to Otakukart for more updates.
All American Season 2: Release Date on Netflix and Streamline
NTLite 1.8.0 Build 6962
RSS Guard 3.5.9
LibreOffice 6.3.0 Beta 1
Snagit 2019.1.2 Build 3596
Patrick Rothfuss Introduce New Book of ‘The Doors of Stone’ Release Date and Details
The Last of Us Part II Release Date Delayed, Gameplay and Details
Vinland Saga Episode 4; When is the Episode 4 Coming Up?
Google Announces ‘Stadia’: A Cloud-Based Gaming Service
The Challenge Season 34 Trailer, Releases Date and Cast Revealed
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
- Gaming6 months ago
[Solved] Mobile Legends Guide, How to Collect Free Battle Points, Free Cash and Diamonds
- Gaming3 months ago
Roblox Robux Generator: Free Unlimited Robux a Quick Guide
- Guide6 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans
- Gaming6 months ago
Garena Free Fire Cheats; A Guide to Get Free Diamonds and Coins
- Gaming3 months ago
Easy Ways: How to Get Free Robux on Roblox
- Gaming8 months ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch
- Gaming6 months ago
How to Get Free Coins in FIFA 19; Tips and Tricks FIFA 19 Coins Generator Hack Tool
- Gaming6 months ago
Anno 1800: What You Need to Know; Release and System Requirements