Today, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 has received a brand-new game update, bringing players a variety of changes and balance adjustments. Balance adjustments include significant changes in dark zones and PVP. In addition, it is revealed that the upcoming Raid and Title Update 3 have been postponed until May to fully resolve various issues raised by the community.
With this being said, here is a complete review of the game state patch description provided by the official subreddit of the Division 2!
- Changes planned to be standardized will be tested on the PTS.
- Changes apply only to PVP content, apply to conflicts, standardize dark areas, and occupied dark areas.
- Equipment and weapons will be standardized to GS 500 (even if your GS is higher than that).
- Skills will be respected, and when patterns are active in PVE, they will also be active in standardized content.
- The PVP damage modifier will be reduced from 70% to 40% to reduce the “kill time” to the level experienced by the PVE.
- The skill damage modifier will increase from 20% to 25%.
Changes for Occupied Dark Zones
- Added a specific ODZ PVP damage modifier, which is also 40% identical to the standardized DZ.
PVP modifier for Weapon Prototype
- A specific PVP modifier will be added for a specific weapon type.
Hip Fire alterations
- In PVP content, when you are hip-hop, you will not be able to crit. PVE will remain unchanged.
- NDZ and ODZ will reduce cleaning spoils and more contaminated loot.
- The named boss guarantees that contaminated spoils and higher-level iconic bosses have the ability to discard multiple items.
Landmark cooling time:
- Once the landmark is cleared, there will be a cooldown after it is activated again (about one minute).
Dark area NPC balance:
- NPCs in dark areas will be less deadly, but there will be more armor.
Rogue cycle changes:
- Rogue cooldown is removed when you die.
- The cooling time of Rogue-Toggle will remain the same.
- Dark Zone perk has changed so that it no longer reduces the cooldown of the Rogue Timer, but when you die as a rogue, you lose less XP.
Dark area pouch increase:
- You will be able to carry more contaminated items, with 6 items per bag by default.
- The character Perks has also increased with Tier 1 Perk, increasing your bag size to 8.
- Dark Zone Perk increases the package size to 10.
Prevent empty areas:
- Plan to change “guarantee” that you encounter 12 players in a dark zone session.
- Reduce the number of Dark Zone Brackets to 2.
- Everyone with a character level below 30 and everyone in the endgame game.
- Please note that not all changes will be implemented in Title Update 3 as more queues will be queued later.
- There are no more players in the dark area.
Occupy dark area changes:
- ODZ specific damage correction.
- Reduce XP loss when dying in ODZ.
- GS 515 items will fall in the dark area.
Thief Nest Change:
- When you get special ammunition in Thieves Den, you can now exchange weapons.
- Occupy future changes in dark areas: More changes are planned, but will not be implemented using Title Update 3.
- Changes include adding Rogue and Manhunt Loop to ODZ (no gray rogue).
- NPC patrols will also be reduced, more or less limited to landmarks.
- The UI will now display the actual value of the armor, not the standard value.
- Enhancements (damage and armor) that become active during the game will be reduced by 50%.
Synchronize Team Spawns:
- The opportunities generated with teammates have increased.
- Your skill cooldown will be respected after your death.
Exotic, talent, equipment
- Exoticism should feel special.
- They are not always centered on the original DPS.
- Will completely eliminate the damage of Exotics.
- The plague will be specifically relieved and more effective in PVP.
- They are adjusting games, items, activities and talents to make it fun to play.
- Insanity: Damage bonus reduced to 20% and deal reduced to 20%.
- Nervous: Increase the lost armor demand to 10%.
- Frequency: 20% weapon damage when reloading weapons from the air in the PVE, and 15% for 3 seconds. In PVP, 15% weapon damage and 15% fire rate last 3 seconds.
- Save: 10% armor repair in 5 seconds when killing enemies in PVE. The headshot increased the repair rate to 20%. In PVP, 5% armor exceeds 3 seconds and headshot reaches 15% (requires 7 defense attributes).
- Spiked: When you catch a headshot, you now gain 35% of your spell damage for 20 (5 utility attributes required).
- Reform: When you get a headshot, now healing and skill fixes are increased by 15% (requires 9 utility attributes).
- Protection: The healing bonus is reduced to 50% and the duration is reduced to 5 seconds (less than 4 defense attributes).
- Clutch: The health of each hit increases to 20%, and the armor value of each critical strike is reduced to 1%.
- Surgery: Its chance of hitting is reduced to 5%. Spotter’s weapon damage to the pulse target is increased to + 20% (the requirement for 5 utility attributes is increased).
- Knee: There is now a 15% chance to bleed when the enemy is shooting at the leg.
- Master: Add 10% armor repair when you get a headshot from the cover.
- Patience: Increase armor repair by 5% every 1 second after 5 seconds of cover (requires 9 defense attributes).
- Unbreakable: Repairs 70% of your maximum armor when your armor is exhausted in PVE. The armor kit used in the next 7 seconds will not be consumed. PVP is 20% and 7 seconds of maximum armor (requires 11 defense attributes).
- Vampire: A change made with exhausted enemy armor, adding a stack of 25% armor bonus to the PVE for 10 sec. The maximum stack is increased to 6. In PVP, 20% armor bonus is 5 seconds, and the maximum stack is 5 (requires 11 defense attributes).
- Berserk: For every 20% armor that PVP runs out, you gain 10% weapon damage (requires 11 attack attributes and equipment AR LMG or SMG).
- Bloodthirsty: A change in the exchange of weapons within 3 seconds of killing causes 55% of weapon damage in PVE for 5 sec. In PVP, it deals 20% weapon damage for 5 seconds (requires 9 attack attributes).
- Blacksmith: Now set to use your side arm to kill enemies to repair 50% armor every 15 seconds (requires 11 defense attributes).
- Reduces the critical strike bonus to 5%.
- Changed the quality of life, including players being able to switch between individual and group loot drops.
- Text chat will now lose focus after sending a message.
- The group tag will populate all raid members