Players who are playing the game on AMD FX 6xxx will facing a hard time playing the game because of server time out issue. There have been some solutions this problem already available on the internet. Apparently, those solutions do not work for everyone. There is a new solution online now a days for AMD FX 6300 users facing server time out issue in Apex Legends.
If you are facing general Apex Legends crash, stuttering issue, try using this guide, it will solve your problem for sure. But this particular guide is especially for AMD FX 6xxx series. Many players have faced several kinds of issues in the game and now this server time out problem seems to the major one. This issue is particular to old AMD hardware especially for the user using Phenom Line of CPUs that are not compatible with the game. Multiple reports have been collected from FX 6xxx recently, indicating the server time out issue in the game during a match. Hopefully the following solution will solve the problem.
Before you induce the method in your computer, we should inform you that this is not a permanent solution. That can only be released officially by developers. Still, many players have responded that this solution worked for them. There is no hurt in trying. If you are an AMD FX 6xxx user and you are facing this issue, follow these steps:
- Open the origin app and start the game
- Start a match and when your game crashes, minimize it.
- In the windows bar (bottom left corner of your desktop screen), search for “services”.
- When you open “services”, go to the “Windows Audio” bullet. There are two relevant bullets: Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder. If you find it difficult to look for these bullets, simply press W on your keyboard and the search tab will locate them.
- Stop these services by right clicking on them.
- After stopping the services, wait for like a minute or two and start the services again.
- Close the windows services tab and open the game (you should not close the game during this process, just minimize it) and join a match.
For some unknown reasons, this solution has worked for many AMD FX 6xxx series users. You can try this and hopefully it will work for you too.
Did it work for you? or do you have any other solutions for players, do tell us in the comments section.
How To Save Ryan In The Quarry in Chapter 9
How to Install and Stream Netflix on Your Android TV
How to Turn Off VoiceOver Mode on an iPhone
How To Rewind in The Quarry
How to Wait in Dying Light 2
How to Customize Your Reaction Wheel in Animal Crossing
How to Play Total War: Warhammer 3 – Beginner Tips
How to Wear More Than Two Hairs on Roblox
How to Scan for Channels on Your Samsung TV
Things You Can Do To Improve Your Online Casino Experience
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
News4 years ago
Laches the Eternal is Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Latest Mercenary 2019
Guide5 months ago
How To Get Verified on Snapchat
Mobile10 months ago
How to Repair a Cell Phone Charging Port: A Guide For All Cell Phone Repairers
Movies4 years ago
Kingsman 3: Final Chapter Release Date, Cast And Title Explained