The new update for Darksiders III has been released by Gunfire Games. This will be the second update for the game which was launched on November 27. The update brings the Classic combat mode for old Darksiders fans, and also added new more checkpoints.
Yes, the Classic combat mode will allow the character Fury to break off her own attacks by escape and use items instantly at any time. It will make Fury become more energetic when she has to face with multi-attack enemies. The new update also makes the game easier with a few more checkpoints have been added.
Below you can check out for the full patch notes of Darksiders III New Update:
- Added new option for Combat. Upon loading a save or starting a new game, players will be prompted to choose between “Default” and “Classic” combat. “Classic” mode should feel more like previous Darksiders titles allowing Fury to dodge interrupt her attacks as well use items instantly. “Default” mode is the original combat mode for Darksiders III. The option can be changed at any point in gameplay options while playing. This has no other effects on difficulty or achievements.
- Improved ledge grab detection on Fury so she can more consistently grab ledges.
- Additional optimizations to help stuttering while streaming.
- Added “Health Lurcher” item to Vulgrim that allows player to purchase refills for Nephilim’s Respite.
- Added “Echo Mark” item to Vulgrim that allows player to refund their spent attribute points.
- Added a few new checkpoints.
- Raised the level cap to 200. Also, rebalanced leveling curve post level 80 as well as stat rewards.
- Fixes for random crashes
- General performance improvements.
- Fix for Force Coral where it wouldn’t break correctly. This will also fix previous saves with this issue.
- Fix for some checkpoints that weren’t registering.
- Cycling difficulty options while in game will not affect actual difficulty unless it is changed.
- Fix for Abraxis Health bar showing up but he is missing.
- Fury will no longer take damage while performing an Arcane Counters.
- Havoc Form does more Damage.
- Increased Havoc Generation on Obscurus Enhancement.
- Increased Health and Damage amounts on Fortifier Enhancement.
- Increased Health Regeneration on Leviathan Enhancement.
- Increased Lurcher Reward from destroying breakables on Leviathan Enhancement.
- Increased Chance to Spawn Wrath when killing an Enemy on Rage Enhancement.
Darksiders III is currently available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.