Fortnite is taking over every platform and every device known to man. Since the game arrived on the mobile platform, it has been killing it. It has made its own position in the BR genre and with the unique building style to give the others a run for their money. I can go on and on but you now whats what if you are reading this so let’s get to the elephant in the room and that is the 60fps gameplay on the android devices and we all know that 60fps is the gold standard no matter where you play especially on smaller screen. So let’s get to it.
60 – FPS – Android
Not long ago the patch 7.30 was released and out beloved devs took the opportunity to make the game run on 60fps. The game has it’s limitations since the launch and one of the biggest one was the stability and smoothness of the game and we all know how 60 fps makes everything work smooth as heck and Android felt left out since iOS devices were running the game on high fidelity frame rates.
Epic Games did promise the Android users that their devices will soon play the game on 60 fps and it is a fact now. There is a major caveat though and it is not Epic’s fault, it has been the Android story all along; too many devices and not all fit the bill. Current devices that can run the game in 60 fps are :
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Huawei Honor View 20
- Huawei Mate 20 X
But don’t pull out the pitchforks and torches just yet for the devs have announced that more devices will join the ranks of the aforementioned 3.
Here’s how to:
If you happen to any of the three devices mentioned above then you are set to enjoy the 60 fps goodness on your device. Go to the Play Store and look for the update on the game, click yes and get the latest patch. Once that is done, open the game, head to settings- open video and just select 60 fps from the “Mobile Framerate”.
Complete patch notes
- Mobile Controller support
- Android: most of Bluetooth controller adapters, such as Steelseries Stratus XL, Gamevice, XBox1, Razer Raiju, and Moto Gamepad.
- iOS: MFi controllers, such as Steelseries Nimbus and Gamevice.
- Disabled phone vibration if a gamepad attached.
- 60Hz on select Android models
- We are rolling out 60Hz support (to be enabled in settings) on select Android devices. We have been working with our partners on optimizations and are rolling this out initially on the following specific models.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (USA variant)
- HONOR View 20
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Added audio visualization icons for vehicles and Balloons
- Fixed an issue causes players to be unable to build multiple structure types while simultaneously holding down the build button and changing build types.
- Fixed Harvesting Tool button no longer swaps back to the previously selected weapon
- Fixed Multiple simultaneous button presses on mobile can disable the fire button
- Fixed No padlock icon appears on the directional pad when locking with auto-run on mobile.
- Fixed Several UI buttons having lower resolution than the other buttons.
How to Install Chrome Extensions on an Android Phone
Disney+: Netflix Killer or a problem for Apple?
One Punch Man season 2 episode 4 spoilers, release date, preview, and watch online
One Piece episode 882 teaser, spoilers: Admiral Ryokugyu’s full appearance revealed?
Fortnite Update Version 2.18 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
4 Best Ways to Get Free Robux 2019
How to Get Fast Gems in Clash of Clans 2019
Where to Find Xur this Week in Destiny 2
Division 2 Guide
Fortnite Best Hacks & Tricks for Free V-Bucks Generator
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Entertainment9 hours ago
The Curse of Oak Island Season 6 Episode 22: When Will be air?
Entertainment13 hours ago
How To Watch Avengers Endgame Full Movie Online [Complete Guide]
Gaming11 hours ago
Nintendo has Confirmed Release of Animal Crossing and Luigi’s Mansion 3 for 2019
Gaming19 hours ago
What is Madden 20 Release Date, Improvements and Price of the game
Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Kill La Kill’ Season 2 Release Date: Review, Spoilers, Will there be a Moral?
Financial11 hours ago
Analysis: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Correction Approaching Significant Support
Gaming23 hours ago
[Solved] How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Launching Issue on PC
Entertainment22 hours ago
When is Promised Neverland Chapter 133 airing? Plot, and what to expect