Wolf in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has multiple hidden talents. You just have to discover them. However, if you spend any time in the water, you will soon find that he is strangely unable to dive. There are many creatures and objects hidden at the bottom of the pool, you can even lock them while swimming, but you can’t interact. Whether you are looking for a rare Treasure Carp scale or just want to explore the waters further, this guide will teach you how to take a dive in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Despite being a famous swimmer, shinobi will not be able to swim underwater, or at least not for most of the game. To get the ability to dive, you need Mibu breathing techniques. Unlike other skills, this is not achieved by acquiring skill points and spending them on one of the mysterious texts. Instead, you will get Mibu breathing techniques after defeating the fallen monks for the first time. The boss met at Ashina Depths, reaching through the Sunken Valley or through the bottomless pit in the abandoned dungeon.
Once you defeat the fallen monk, you will automatically get Mibu breathing techniques and can now dive and swim in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Since this is a potential skill, you don’t need to equip it. Jump into deep water and you will automatically dive. There are many areas where this skill is useful. We have listed each of the diving areas below so you know where to go back and explore.
- The lake at the beginning of the area, on the right side of the bridge in the water with pot noble merchant.
- Near the idol of the Estate Path Sculptor is a bridge over the river, just before the area where you used the spear to fight the Shinobi Hunter. Jump into the river to dive.
- The path of the sculptor along the Bamboo Thicket Slope is a lake that can be sneaked into.
- Jump off the bridge in the icon of Ashina Castle Sculptor.
- Return to the starting area of the game from the Ashina Reservoir, where you fight with the lonely Long Shadow Warrior and sneak into the cave.
- Behind the castle (the oldest of Old Grave Sculptor’s idol), jump into the pool and swim to the bottom to find a headless and some items.
- From the idol of the Under-Shrine Valley sculptor, turn around to grab the gap with the sniper enemies. Climb the walls and gaps here. Jump on the wall again and hug the wall and walk along the road. At the cemetery, you will find a prayer bead and some enemies next to the stone pile. There is a lake here that you can dive into. Swim through the path to The Headless.
- Jump into the lake near the idol of Riven Cave Sculptor.
- You can dive in the swimming pool under the waterfalls of the Guardian Ape (Watering Hole Sculptor’s Idol).
- In the underground waterway, dive into the water next to the idol and swim through the tunnel near Doujun to find some spoils. If you complete the difficult task of Doujun, this loot may change.
Senpou Temple, Mountain. King Kong
- You can sneak into the lack of looking for prayer beads, treasures and other items after the Temple Grounds Sculptor idol.
- Players can dive in the lakes and rivers around Mibu Village and Water Mill Sculptor’s Idols.
- Almost the entire region. In the main area of the Fountainhead Palace there is a huge lake with many Treasure Carp and other items.
Once you know how to dive underwater in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, you will be able to explore a range of hidden game areas. If you want to buy mask fragments, you should now be able to track most of the Treasure Carp Scales, but if you are looking for something else to search, check out our guide to all shinobi prosthetic tools to make sure you don’t miss any One.
If you have found this guide useful, don’t forget to checkout our other interesting guides related to Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice below:
- Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice, All Prayer Bead Locations
- How to get different endings in Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice
- How to get pass Giant Serpent Guarding the Cave in Sekiro
How to Install Chrome Extensions on an Android Phone
Disney+: Netflix Killer or a problem for Apple?
One Punch Man season 2 episode 4 spoilers, release date, preview, and watch online
One Piece episode 882 teaser, spoilers: Admiral Ryokugyu’s full appearance revealed?
Fortnite Update Version 2.18 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
4 Best Ways to Get Free Robux 2019
How to Get Fast Gems in Clash of Clans 2019
Where to Find Xur this Week in Destiny 2
Division 2 Guide
Fortnite Best Hacks & Tricks for Free V-Bucks Generator
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Entertainment9 hours ago
The Curse of Oak Island Season 6 Episode 22: When Will be air?
Entertainment13 hours ago
How To Watch Avengers Endgame Full Movie Online [Complete Guide]
Gaming12 hours ago
Nintendo has Confirmed Release of Animal Crossing and Luigi’s Mansion 3 for 2019
Gaming20 hours ago
What is Madden 20 Release Date, Improvements and Price of the game
Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Kill La Kill’ Season 2 Release Date: Review, Spoilers, Will there be a Moral?
Gaming24 hours ago
[Solved] How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Launching Issue on PC
Financial12 hours ago
Analysis: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Correction Approaching Significant Support
Entertainment23 hours ago
When is Promised Neverland Chapter 133 airing? Plot, and what to expect