Far Cry is one of those games that we all love and want more of. Currently with the fast deliverance demands by the gamers all over the world has made timelines a but screwed up for the developers. The studios want to give us the best content they possibly can but what we forget is that it’s a business as well.
Hitting the market at the right time even with haste has its caveats and that’s what Far Cry New Dawn came across. They released the game a few hours back and today they released a huge patch for it.
The patch seems to be a massive one which only raises the question as to why release the game in such a pinch. But any ways, here is the patch info and hope you buy the game because the entire series has been simply wonderful.
- Fixed an issue where the player would keep some weapons in his inventory during specific missions.
- Added a missing underwater effect during some missions.
- Fixed an issue where enemy AIs could occasionally get stuck during specific activities.
- Fixed an issue with an AI running away too early in a specific mission.
- Fixed an exploit where the player could enter a VIP room by another location.
- Fixed an issue where finishing two specific missions at the same time could prevent one of them from ever completing.
- Fixed an issue where the client would spawn in the floor if he connected at the wrong moment during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not receive some radio calls under specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the player could see an NPC weapon passing through their model in a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the completion of a mission if another mission was active at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where a warning message was missing when an ally needed help during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player would find himself stuck outside of homebase during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a mission from failing and restarting even if the fail conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue where some shaders were missing if the player loaded the game with only the launch portion installed.
- Fixed an issue where debug text would appear in the screen instead of the correct tip with alternative driving controls.
- Adjusted precondition on some of the NPCs lines in the homebase.
- Fixed an issue where some corpses would not be replicated correctly for the client.
- Fixed an issue where an alarm prop could spawn inside another prop in a specific location.
- Fixed an issue where some trees and rocks would disappear and reappear in a specific location.
- Fixed an issue where the red icons for enemies would not be displayed correctly in the compass.
- Fixed an issue where the client could get a visual cue as if he could upgrade infrastructures in the homebase.
- Adjusted icons for certain expedition rewards.
- Fixed an issue where interaction prompt could become invisible.
- Fixed an issue where some splash screens would remain stuck on the client’s screen.
- Fixed an issue where the client could not see the host’s health bar if the host was low on health.
- Fixed a visual issue where the health bar was not properly centered in its box.
- Fixed an issue where the progression panels were missing when zooming out of the map.
- Fixed an issue where text to speech would slow the navigation in some menues.
- Fixed an issue where detection meters would stay on screen after the enemy’s death.
- Fixed several issues where the audio from main menu would keep playing in other menues.
- Fixed several issues with different Ubisoft Club rewards.
- Fixed an issue where a specific vehicle was not available for purchase in the menu store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the client from being able to perform takedowns.
- Fixed an issue where the host’s ammo clip for a specific weapon was visible through his body.
- Fixed an issue where some explosion visual effect could become too bright with HDR settings activated.
- Fixed an issue where wingsuit feedback would be replaced after toggling weapon wheel while falling.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the player from crafting medkits after reassigning gamepad controls.
- Fixed an issue where the player could end up being unable to use a melee weapons.
- Fixed some weapons textures and special effects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from upgrading a specific weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the game speed would be affected by changing the time of day in photomode during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where Timber’s eyes would not appear the same at night.
- Fixed an issue where subtitle text size would reset.
- Updated some trophies’ titles.
- Fixed connectivity issues after unplugging and replugging LAN cable.
13. Crash and Stability
- Fixed several stability issues with general gameplay.
- Fixed several stability issues caused by some expedition rewards.
- Fixed a stability issue caused by some outfits.
- Fixed a stability issue with the loot system.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur after returning to title from the PlayStation™Store.
How to Delete Favorites From the iPhone
How to Use Apple Pencil in Apple Pages
How to AirPlay From a Mac to a TV
How to AirPlay Apple TV to LG Smart TV
How to View Instagram Stories Anonymously
Pokémon Go Blue Egg Raid
Overview of the Most Effective Digital Marketing Tools
Different ways mobile apps can help your business grow
How To Get and Use Upgrade Modules in Destiny 2
Stumble Guys Free Gems Hack
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch