A landing page is a small one-page website that encourages customers to take one specific action. These can be the purchase of a training course or guide, signing up for a newsletter, buying a product, referring to your services, etc. A one-page website includes only the necessary details. In this case, the readers don’t get distracted by anything, and you guide them to the order form or subscription.
Developing a landing page is simple, unlike a multi-page website. For example, you can write such a tool using HTML code. But it is difficult to work out the concept and design of a quality landing page so that the website will be effective. Therefore, using a ready-made landing page HTML template is a great solution. The collection from templatemonster.com website includes creative, trendy, and feature-rich offerings. They make development fast and allow you to get the desired results.
Top 5 Benefits of Landing Page for Your Business
- Simplicity. The user only needs to scroll through the page. They don’t have to search for extra info, check out categories, etc. Everything they need is before their eyes. Perform the desired action, the client can at any stage, due to the presence of a vibrant call to action.
- One page is one offer. The advertising offer is always specific and clear, which increases the chance of getting a customer’s interest. The text usually outlines everything briefly and clearly. It allows the user to focus on a particular deal. Here the main role belongs to the skillful presentation of the service or goods.
- Getting the customers’ contact data. The one-page website helps to create a loyal audience, to work with which will be easier and more pleasant. Also, these contacts form a target audience base for future mailings.
- Low website size. It makes loading fast. The clients don’t waste much time, but quickly find out what you offer and understand whether they need this service or not.
- Fast development. Unlike multi-page websites, quality web pages are created quickly. If you use ready-made HTML landing page templates, the task becomes easier. You get a stylish design, which remains to fill under your purposes.
What Should an Effective Landing Page Include?
There are several classic ways to build a landing page:
- AIDA (attention, interest, desire, action),
- PMPHS (pain, more pain, hope, solution).
Choose a scenario that will be most successful for your business. To make the desired effect of the landing adhere to the following structure:
- Do a fixed navigation menu for large weblogs. Short pages don’t need this.
- Put the main essence of the offering in the headline. Make it bright and enticing.
- The subheading should include selling text that reveals the offer details.
- The “about product” block contains a good illustration and a brief description.
- The call to action should be vibrant, short, and clear.
- Use only truthful reviews that users will rely on.
- The contact block is a crucial communication element. Add concise info on the main ways of contacting you. Include your phone number, address, email, and social media links.
Who Needs to Use Landing Page HTML Templates?
The main purpose of a landing page is to generate a visitor’s interest in a product or service. Usually, these would be pages with sales, promotions, and other information that encourage additional purchases in different market sectors. Try the landing page for:
- Affordable goods in small numbers. A one-page website works perfectly for listing a few or one item. It allows you to focus attention on a profitable deal and let the customer know that there are more options on a full website version. For example, if you are a beauty expert, then suggest a personal course with a unique working technique.
- Hot deals. If you know exactly what your product or service is at the top of popularity, a landing page is suitable to catch the client with a well-formulated offer.
- Building a customer base. If you’re planning to launch a business online, you need to know the audience. A landing page is perfect to test the market and build a client base.
- Templates are suitable for a variety of businesses. Architectural agencies, cosmetology centers, medical institutions, banks, interior design, the construction industry, IT companies, electronics stores, restaurant businesses, etc. can benefit from ready-made offerings.
Landing pages are the best solution for:
- Companies offering a specialized product or service or a limited number of goods.
- Sellers who want to focus customers’ interest on a specific product, promotional deal, or service.
- Small local companies that don’t seek to reach a global market and focus on short-term offers.
How to Choose the Best Landing Page HTML Template?
The landing page HTML template has many strengths:
- Unique and stylish design – the author selects advantageous color schemes for each template. It makes the themes fresh, creative, and adaptable to any brand identity.
- Adaptive to the user’s devices – your landing page content appears correctly regardless of the screen size from which it is viewed.
- Bootstrap framework compatibility – an adaptive grid for fast development of a flexible website interface.
- Dark and light versions – the choice of the most suitable style for your corporate identity.
- Clean HTML code – valid base which is highly editable.
- Gallery variations – choose between carousel, grid, accordion, and other types to present your offer profitably.
- Detailed support file – documentation about the template customization.
- Multi–purpose – adapt to a variety of topics.
- Retina readiness – clean and high-quality content display.
- Integration with Google fonts – access to a wide library to create eye-catching typography for your landing page.
Now focus on these criteria to understand what type of landing website template you want. Any marketplace includes a filter function, so use it to narrow down your search. Next, add the product to the shopping cart. Don’t forget to check the possibility of entering a promo code or participating in the promotion. For example, TemplateMonster offers a MonsterONE service to save money. You choose a plan and get access to a huge library of web products for any project.