Passwords belonging to users are prone to being leaked all too frequently. Because of this, activating the login verification option is an absolute requirement if you want to keep your Apex Legends account safe from the hands of potential hackers. If you have enabled login verification for your Apex Legends account, even if someone knows your password, they will not be able to access your account even if they try. Your account is protected from access by unauthorized parties thanks to this additional security safeguard. Now that we’ve gotten everything out of the way, let’s proceed with a more in-depth breakdown of the processes involved in activating login verification in Apex Legends. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How To Change Language In Apex Legends
How to Activate Login Verification in Apex Legends
There isn’t much of a learning curve involved in activating login verification for the Apex Legends account, and it can be done from any device. The following is an exhaustive list of instructions for the aforementioned:
1. Log in to your Electronic Arts account. Create a brand-new account if you do not already have one.
2. Navigate to the Settings for the Security. You can access the Security settings by first selecting your profile from the drop-down menu, and then selecting the security tab from the menu that appears.
3. Locate the Login Verification option by going to the settings tab. It is recommended that the login verification be turned off by default.
4. Check the box labelled Turn On. The verification code for your Electronic Arts account will be sent to the email address that is associated with your EA account by the system.
5. To activate two-step verification for your account, go to your email or text message and use the code there. It is expected that the login verification will now be functioning.
You will be required to enter the verification code that was sent to your email address the next time you check in. Aside from this, EA Games included a giving system for Apex Legends, which needs you to enable login verification. You can read more about it here. If you have completed all of the steps outlined above in the appropriate order, you will be able to send and receive things in the game Apex Legends.
How do I enable 2fa on Apex?
Navigate your way to User Accounts by going to Administration > Account Management. The screen for User Accounts will now appear. To enable two-factor authentication, you must do the following: Choose to Enable Two-Factor Authentication from the drop-down menu.
Why can I not login to Apex Legends?
The error notice “account is invalid” shows in Apex Legends whenever there is a malfunction with the player’s login information. Changing your EA password is the solution that will work in the vast majority of instances to fix the “account invalid” problem. The wording of this error notice is extremely concerning, and it should not be ignored.
Why is 2FA not enabling?
The time on your Google Authenticator app not being synced correctly is the most typical cause of problems with 2-factor authentication.
What is EA login verification?
When a new device tries to log in to your Electronic Arts account, the login verification feature, also known as two-factor authentication, will email you a code to validate your identity. We are able to identify and place our trust in the devices that you use most frequently. In the event that you misplace your phone, you will still be able to access your account by obtaining backup codes.
Why do I need an EA account to play Apex?
Apex Legends, in contrast to other online games, does not require you to connect your EA Account in order to play. Because of this, a lot of users have chosen to bypass this step in order to start playing the game as quickly as possible. You are not out of luck if you are one of these people because you can still link your gamertag to your account.