One may declare that social media is the master of the universe without a shadow of a doubt. Scrolling through our feeds and reading the postings has become something that the majority of us are required to do. A prime example of this type of attractive programme is Instagram, which now sits atop the list of most downloaded apps. It is a safe bet that this software is the most effective means of passing the time. You can use the fantastic function that Instagram provides to make it appear as though you are offline if you want to broadcast feeds on the platform without your friends and family noticing that you are doing it.
Your followers will be able to check on the length of time since you were last active using the Activity Status function. When individuals start texting you based on the fact that they saw your online status, you could find it annoying at times. You can solve this problem by turning off your online status in your account settings. Turning off activity status could take up to a minute or two of your time.
Read Also: How to Turn Off Seen on Instagram
How to Appear Offline on Instagram (Android or iPhone)
1. After you have completed the process of unlocking your mobile device, check to see if it is successfully connected to either a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
2. After you have launched the Instagram app, you will need to sign in using the username and password that are connected to your Instagram account.
3. To access your profile, navigate to the page that lists your information and click the icon that resembles a hamburger with three parallel lines in between the buns.
4. At this point, choose the Settings menu item from the available options.
5. On the following page, select the Privacy option from the drop-down menu that has appeared.
6. Once you’ve identified the link by scrolling down, all you need to do is click on it to access the Activity Status.
7. After that, to make it seem as though you are not active on Instagram, toggle the Show Activity Status setting. This will give the impression that you are not using Instagram.
Be aware that if you decide to disable the activity status, you will no longer be able to access the activity statuses of other users. This will prevent you from accidentally viewing inappropriate content.
How to Appear Offline on Instagram (PC)
1. Open a web browser on your computer and log in to your Instagram account.
2. Simply select the Settings menu by clicking the icon that looks like a profile.
3. Select “Privacy and Security” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
4. In the section titled Activity Status, de-select the checkbox next to the item that says Show Activity Status.
Instagram is loaded with a tonne of incredible features, such as a disappear mode, an activity status, and many more. They are working hard to accommodate the requirements of everyone. You can disable your activity status on Instagram if you want to remain private while having a large number of followers. Then you can watch videos on Instagram without being interrupted.
5 Best CRM Software For Small Business
How to Fish in Sea of Thieves
5 Best Email Marketing Software For Ecommerce
How to Change Snapchat Notification Sound Android
How to Change Playstation Password on PS4
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
Here is the Detail about I Own AMC NFT Value – How Much You Worth? Updated
How to Upgrade Wood Frames in 7 Days to Die (Updated)
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch