How to Block Text Messages on a Samsung Phone
If you’re tired of getting texts from an annoying person, or want to keep your phone free of spam texts, blocking text messages can be a great option. If you have a Samsung phone, this guide will show you how to stop receiving SMS messages.
Blocking text messages on a Samsung phone is easy and can help limit unwanted contact. Follow these steps and get the relief you deserve!
Text messaging is a handy verbal exchange tool. It helps you to acquire notes from human beings and institutions, permitting you to get information. You can use SMS to speak on your pals and family, get application and financial institution updates, or even steady your accounts.
However, scammers and spammers also can use this generation to strive stealing your hard earned cash. There also are times wherein undesirable persons, like rejected suitors and poisonous pals, use this to disrupt your intellectual well-being.
So, to assist shield your self from them, right here are 5 methods to dam undesirable texts to your Samsung Galaxy phone.
How To Block Text Messages On Samsung From Settings
The default Android messaging app gives an powerful in-constructed junk mail filter. There isn’t anyt any denying that that is the perfect degree to dam texts on Galaxy s6 and different Samsung phones. Let’s see a way to a way to block textual content messages on Samsung galaxy S5/S6/S7/S8/S9/S10/S20.
- From your Samsung phone, open up Messages inbox, discover the textual content message from undesirable wide variety which you put together to dam.
- Tap the Menu icon (3 dots) with inside the pinnacle proper corner .
- Tap Block wide variety or Block contact. Click “OK” to complete the steps.
In this way, you can easily block numbers on Galaxy s6 and other Samsung phones.
How to Block Spam Messages on Samsung from Settings
How to block texts on Samsung? Getting spam text messages is really annoying. You can follow steps below to block spam messages on Samsung phones easily.
- Open Messages app and the message you want to block.
- Tap Block number and them OK.
- If you do not see the Block number screen, the keywords or phrases that are used in the message such as HMRCUK in the message below.
- Tap the back arrow icon. Tap the Menu icon (three dots) in the top right corner and then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Block messages > Block phrases. Paste the keywords or phrases, and the tap the plus icon.
Block Spam Texts on Samsung Galaxy with Google Hangouts
How to dam textual content messages on Samsung S9? If you make a decision to dam the person’s textual content messages on Google Hangouts, then you could observe those steps to do that:
- Open Google Hangouts on Samsung telecellsmartphone device.
- Open SMS or verbal exchange thread of the “contact” which you desire to dam.
- Tap at the 3-dots menu icon on the top proper nook of your screen.
- Hit “People & Options” and then on the next screen, click and block <User Name>
Video For Better Understanding
That’s all approximately a way to block textual content messages on Samsung S7 in addition to for different Samsung models. Finally, don’t neglect about to hold your wide variety secure and stable always. By the way, in case you want to retrieve blocked textual content messages on any Android device, Tenorshare UltData for Android is your first-rate option. Good good fortune to you!