Hulu is a well-known streaming service that offers a wide variety of movies, television series, and original productions that are only available on Hulu. On the other hand, there may come a time when you decide you no longer want to “cancel your Hulu subscription.” Regardless of the reason, the procedure to “cancel Hulu subscription” is a simple one, and the following instructions will explain how to do so on a Playstation 4:
Read Also: How to Create Fortnite Macro on PS4 or PS5
How to Cancel Hulu on PlayStation 4
Consoles for playing video games, such as the Playstation 4 and Xbox platforms, can also run video streaming applications, such as Hulu, in addition to the games themselves. You can terminate your Hulu membership by following these instructions if you have a PS4 and a subscription to the service.
1. Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears on the home screen.
2. Select the option to manage your account instead.
3. Select the “Account Information” option from the menu.
4. Choose PlayStation Subscriptions from the menu on your PlayStation if you want to control how your Hulu subscription is managed.
IMPORTANT TIP: To manage your subscriptions on Xbox One consoles, go to the Settings menu, then click Account, and finally select Subscriptions from the menu that appears.
How to Cancel Hulu With Your Cable Company
You can get a Hulu subscription through several phone and cable companies as an additional service in addition to the one you already pay for. If you subscribed to Hulu in this manner, you will need to log into your account with those providers in order to terminate your Hulu subscription and get your money back. To cancel, either sign in to your online account or contact the service provider.
PS4 DNS Configuration
Follow these steps on your PS4 to configure your domain name system:
- Launch your PS4 and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Choose your network, and then click the “Set Up Internet Connection” button.
- Pick the Internet connection that is currently operational.
- Select Custom, then click the Automatic button.
- Select Do Not Specify, followed by Manual, and finally Primary DNS from the drop-down menus.
- After entering the DNS of your VPN in the appropriate area, click the Done button.
- Next should be selected, followed by Automatic.
- You will need to restart your PlayStation.
- You can get the Hulu app from the PlayStation store on your mobile device.
- First, open the Hulu app, then sign in.
- Use the Hulu app to get the very best of Hulu’s content even while you’re outside the US!
By adhering to these instructions, you will be able to watch Hulu from any location in the world.
Can I cancel Hulu anytime?
You have the ability to revoke your subscription at any time prior to the conclusion of the currently active paying cycle, trial period, or promotion. Unless another arrangement has been made, the cancellation will become effective at the conclusion of the current billing term.
How long is Hulu free trial?
To put it simply, absolutely! There are two choices available: either sign up for the free 30-day free trial with the Hulu ad-supported plan or sign up for the Hulu plan that does not include advertisements. You will have complete access to the extensive streaming library of movies and television series for a full month with either of the two plans.
What time does Hulu subscription end?
Your “billing period” is the amount of time that passes between each of your recurring billing dates, and it directly correlates to the length of time that you are subscribed to a service. A “day” or a “date” for the purposes of this Agreement begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern time and concludes at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time of the same calendar day.
Why is Hulu charging $1?
If you are a current Hulu subscriber who has recently added a new form of payment to your account, you may see an authorization hold that displays on your statement in the form of a pending transaction. Alternatively, if you are a new user who has just signed up for Hulu. Holds are normally one dollar, however you might see various amounts from time to time.
Will I get a refund if I cancel Hulu?
Hulu is a well-known streaming service that gives its customers the option to get their money back. You may be eligible for a refund if you are not happy with the service you have received from your subscription or if you have trouble using the service due to technical issues. However, it is essential to keep in mind that the policy on refunds is subject to change depending on the details of the customer’s request for a refund.