WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps on the planet. It’s also one of the most popular apps for sending and receiving messages. However, there are times when you might want to change the font style on your WhatsApp message. For example, if you want to use a different font for your headline or if you want to use a different font for your body text.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to change the font style on WhatsApp. We’ll also show you how to do it in a few easy steps.
How To Change Font style On WhatsApp
1. Open WhatsApp and sign in
2. Scroll down to the bottom and select “Accounts”
3. Select your account and then select “Message Settings”
4. On the left-hand side, you’ll see a section called “Font Settings”
5. In this section, you can change the font style on your WhatsApp messages.
6. To change the font style on a WhatsApp message, simply select the desired font style and then click on the “change font” button.
How to Change The Font Size On WhatsApp
1. Open WhatsApp and sign in
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen
3. Select Settings
4. On the left side, select Fonts
5. Choose a different font for your message
6. Save your changes and Close WhatsApp
How To Change The Font Color On WhatsApp
1. Open WhatsApp and sign in to your account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and select “Settings”.
3. Under “Fonts”, select “Fonts & Colors”.
4. Click on the “Change Font Style” button.
5. In the “Font Type” field, select “Helvetica Neue”.
6. Click on the “Add Font” button.
7. In the “Location” field, select “Your Home Screen”.
8. Click on the “OK” button to save your changes.
How To Use A Different Font For Your Headline Or Body Text.
1. Open WhatsApp and sign in.
2. Go to the messaging section and scroll down to the bottom.
3. Select ‘Message’.
4. Click on the ‘Format’ button.
5. In the ‘Font Style’ field, select ‘Bold’.
6. Click on the ‘Save’ button and confirm your decision.
Steps to Use Fonts in WhatsApp
1] Download and set up the Fonts app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2] Now release the app as soon as and it’ll ask for one permission to allow the keyboard to permit. Tap on ‘Enable Fonts Keyboard’.
3] Once you give that permission, it will take you to the manage keyboards settings. Just tap on thetoggle for Fonts to choose the Font keyboard as a default keyboard.
4] It will then show you a pop-up message that ‘this input method will collect your personal data’. If you are ok with this, tap on OK.
5] It will show another pop-up that if you use a screen lock on your phone, this app will not open until you unlock your phone. Again tap on OK.
6] Now, open WhatsApp or any other messaging app. Tap on the keyboard icon in the below right corner. Choose ‘Fonts’ here among the other keyboards.
7] Once you select the Fonts keyboard to your default keyboard, you can use the keyboard to send messages in a different fonts but sliding it to the right on WhatsApp.