People will be able to recognise you on Twitter in one of two ways: either via your handle, which is your user name and begins with the well-known sign “@,” or through your display name. Your display name is the name that people see at the very top of your profile and should either be your actual name or the name you want people to connect with your Twitter account that is written in “simple English.”
You are free to alter your display name whenever you choose, and all of your followers will be updated with the change immediately. Check out our post on “How to change your Twitter username on a computer or mobile device” if you are interested in changing your Twitter handle, which is the one that begins with “@.”
- 1 How to change your Twitter name in a web browser
- 2 How to change your Twitter name on your phone
- 3 FAQ’s
How to change your Twitter name in a web browser
- Open up a web browser and go to the Twitter website.
- To edit your profile, go to the left side of the page and click on your profile image.
- To edit your profile, go to your profile page and select “Edit profile.”
- In the box labelled “Edit profile,” change your name by typing it into the “Name” column. This may be as long as fifty characters, and there is no necessity that it be exclusive to the user.
How to change your Twitter name on your phone
- Launch the Twitter app on your Apple iOS or Google Android device.
- If the application doesn’t automatically open to your profile page, you may go there by clicking the little profile image that appears at the top of the screen.
- Tap the profile photo once again inside the sidebar that has now shown.
- On your profile page, hit “Edit profile.”
- Tap the “Your name” field in the “Edit profile” box to make any modifications you’d like to it. It is not necessary for the new name to be original, and its length may be anything between three and fifty characters.
- When you’re done, press “Save.”
Read More: How To Delete History YouTube
Why am I unable to modify the name that appears on my tweets on Twitter?
Check to see whether the account you want to use is active. In such case, you won’t be able to modify the name that appears on your Twitter profile. The second possibility is that your name contains special phrases that make it difficult to pronounce. For instance, Twitter does not permit unverified accounts to include the words “Twitter” or “Admin” anywhere in their profile names.
Is it possible to alter the name associated with my Twitter account?
Navigate to Settings and privacy and choose the Account option from the drop-down menu. Update the username in the Username box by swiping to the right. Otherwise, you’ll be given the option of selecting another username. The tap has been completed.
How can I get rid of my Twitter display name?
To begin, go to the aforementioned name-changing page. Then, in the Twitter name box, paste the symbol ” ” that appears inside the apostrophes. Delete all apostrophes before hitting the Save button. You’ll get a new Twitter handle after you refresh your profile.
How to Get a Parrot Off Your Shoulder in Minecraft
How to Register Songs in Animal Crossing
How to Get CR in Forza Horizon 5
How to Check the Word Count on Google Docs on Desktop
How To Get Unova Stones in Pokémon Go
How to Get Coins in Pokémon GO
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
How Get the AE86 in Forza Horizon 5
How to Do Finisher Moves in Destiny 2
How to Get Ascendant Shards in Destiny 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch