Make your Mac seem more familiar and comfortable by customizing it with things like changing the background of your desktop and your profile photo. Personalizing your Mac can be a lot of fun and make it feel more familiar and comfortable.
If you want to replace your Mac’s profile photo — which is the symbol that appears on your desktop every time you enter into your computer — it will only take a few minutes, so make sure you set aside some time for it. Every step you’ll need to take in order to complete the assignment is listed below for your convenience.
Read Also: How to Turn on Location Services on a Mac
How to Change your Profile Picture on a Mac
1. Select System Preferences from the Apple menu in the top-left corner of the screen by clicking on the Apple icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. In order to proceed, pick Users & Groups from the drop-down box.
3. By selecting the lock icon, which can be found in the bottom-left corner of your browser window, you may prevent your computer’s data from being stolen.
4. When prompted, enter your Mac’s password into the pop-up window that appears, and then click Unlock to finish the procedure.
5. Whenever you see the word Edit appear on the screen, simply move your mouse cursor over your profile image and press the button.
6. The sixth step is to choose a new profile photo from the variety of possibilities available on the website’s left-hand sidebar sections.
7. To complete the process, click on the Save icon to the right.
8. When you return the photo to the editor after you’ve finished modifying it, you may adjust how far the photo appears zoomed in or out by dragging the slider scale beneath the photo to the position you desire.
Why can’t I change my profile picture on my Mac?
Change the appearance of the user’s profile image.
After selecting the Apple menu (1), select System Preferences from the drop-down menu that appears (1). (2). Users & Groups can be found in the drop-down menu on the left. From the drop-down menu, select the User account (1) that you desire to make changes to from the list. You must first unlock your settings by clicking the Lock symbol (2), then click the picture of your user account (3) to begin making any necessary adjustments. If your settings are locked, you must first unlock your settings by clicking the Lock symbol (2).
How do you change your profile picture when it’s blocked?
Welcome to the discussion forums! If your Google Administrator at your school or district has set up permissions correctly, you may be able to click on your profile picture in the top right corner of Google Classroom, click the camera beside your existing profile picture, and choose a new one.
Why can’t I change my Gmail picture?
To change your profile photo, you must first log into the Google Admin interface > Users and then choose the user for whom you want to modify the account picture/logo in order to visit the user settings page. The account logo/picture will be shown in the top left corner, and you will be able to modify it from there.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch