Have you ever been frustrated with how your phone stays connected to your network even when you’re not using it? Well, there’s a solution! And it’s called AirTagging. AirTagging is a feature on many devices that allows you to track the location of specific items and people in a digital space. With AirTagging, you can keep track of things like where your favorite foods are, who is at the party tonight, or what movie is playing.
Here are some tips on how to set up AirTagging on your iPhone:.
Connect your phone to your network
Before you can track the location of your items or people with AirTagging, you need to connect your phone to your network.
Open Settings and then tap on Wi-Fi. Next, tap on your network name.
Next, tap on Wi-Fi Settings. Tap on Add Network and choose your desired network. After that, enter the password for the network you want to connect to and choose a new password for AirTagging if needed.
Set up AirTagging on your iPhone
At the top of your screen, tap the icon that looks like a small crown and then tap “Settings.”
Tap “Privacy & Location Services.”
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap “Cellular Data.”
Now turn on AirTagging.
Use AirTagging to keep track of your location.
If you’re an iPhone user, AirTagging is a convenient way to keep track of your location.
1. Open the AirSiri application on your device, which is inside the “Settings” app.
2. Press “Location Services.”
3. Turn on “Location Services.”
4. Create a new setting under “Location Services.”
5. Title it “AirTags.”
6. Choose “Allow AirTags” and select the place you want to tag with AirTags.
7. When you’re done, press back until you reach the main menu of settings (in other words, swipe up or down from the bottom of the screen).