Group chat is a great way to chat with your friends and family for free, but it’s often difficult to find the right app. If you have an iPhone, here are some apps that will make finding group chats easier.
Kik Messenger is one of the most popular chat apps in the world. It has more than 300 million registered users and can be used on any smartphone or tablet running iOS 8+. This app allows you to chat with your friends in an unlimited number of groups, each with up to 500 people. You can also send files, photos, videos, locations, drawings, sketches, etc., all for free. The best part? There are no ads!
If you’re looking for something more traditional like WhatsApp or Skype, then GroupMe is worth checking out. GroupMe is available anywhere in the world where there’s Wi-Fi or data connection and it offers support for both text messages and photo/video messages. However this app only supports 10 person groups at once so.
How To Create Group Messages
- Open the Messages app on you iOS device
- Start a brand new message through tapping the brand new message icon.
- In the To: field, input the call of the contacts (your institution members). You can faucet the plus signal to feature contacts.
- In the Text Message field, kind your message .
- Then faucet the arrow ship icon.
How to Add and Remove Group Participants
As said above, you can not upload or cast off contributors from MMS groups. This manner that in case you do now no longer see the “Add Contact” or “Remove” options, it’s miles due to this. If your institution is a iMessage institution, every body with inside the institution can upload or cast off contributors. There isn’t anyt any admin or any kind of first-rate user. Here is how:
To add participants:
- Tap the Group messages to open the conversation
- Tap the top of the messages showing the group members or name (if you named it already).
- Tap the (i) info icon
- And then tap Add Contact
- And then type a new member in the Add: field
How to Name Groups
You can call your organization. You can mainly need to do that when you have more than one iMessage businesses. Again, as word above, MMS businesses can’t be named. Here is how: