On Apple Music, you can find yourself in a situation where you want to get rid of a playlist for no particular reason at all. If this happens to you, you have a few options. During your workout, perhaps your pump-up mix isn’t giving you the same push it used to, or perhaps you want to replace the songs on your workout playlist that are about your failed relationship with some music that is more encouraging and passionate about new love.
Apple Music makes it simple to delete a playlist from your desktop computer or mobile device, regardless of the reason that prompted you to want to take this action. Using this approach will allow the task to be completed in a very straightforward and basic manner.
Read Also: How to Cancel an Apple Music Subscription
- 1 How to Delete a Playlist on an Apple Music
- 2 FAQs
How to Delete a Playlist on an Apple Music
This is how you can do it on both your computer and your mobile device:
On Your Mobile Devices:
1. To get started, open the Music app and then head to the “Playlists” menu option on the app’s main screen.
2. After selecting the playlist you want to remove from the library by tapping and holding on it, go to the menu and select “Delete from Library.” This should be done after you have finished selecting the playlist.
3. If you are sure that you want to erase the playlist, you can do so by tapping the option that says “Delete Playlist.”
On Your Computer:
1. On your Mac, launch the Music application, and then, on the left side of the window, select the playlist that you wish to eliminate from your library.
2. Select “Delete” from the context menu that appears when you right-click on the text that you wish to get rid of, or use the “Delete” key on your keyboard.
3. After clicking the “Delete Playlist” button to confirm the deletion, click the “Move to Trash” button to move the playlist to the trash.
Log in to the iCloud account you registered with Apple Music. This will allow you to reset your Apple Music library. To edit your profile, navigate to your profile and click the Edit button. Simply scroll down until you reach the Delete Profile option, and then click the Confirm button.
When you delete Apple Music, do the music also get deleted?
It will delete all of the music that you have already downloaded to your computer. They will remain accessible in your library, giving you the option to stream them whenever you like, should you so choose.
Where exactly can one find their preferences in Apple Music?
Make adjustments to your music library, the way music is played, and other aspects of your listening experience with the help of the Music preferences. Select Music > Preferences from the menu bar of the Music application on your Mac, and then click one of the following option panes: General: You can change several options, such as the name of a library and how listings are displayed, among other things.
Is iTunes the same as Apple Music?
Additionally, the application may be downloaded on Android smartphones, as well as on a variety of smart TVs, streaming boxes, and even game consoles. You can also use the web browser to access Apple Music by going to music.apple.com. Don’t the iTunes Store and Apple Music amount to the same thing? Absolutely not.