Whether you’re a writer or subscriber to Only Fans, you could discover your self trying to delete your account at a few point. Perhaps you not have the time to expand content, otherwise you not desire to pay subscription prices to the extraordinary channels. Deleting your account is fantastically simple, and if that is some thing you’re seeking to do, you’re with inside the proper place. In this article, we display you a way to delete your Only Fans account as a subscriber or a writer.
How to Delete an Only Fans Account
Deleting your Only Fans account from your Phone only takes a few steps:
Open your Phone and launch your Only Fans app.
On the app “Home” screen, navigate to the lowest proper and click on at the little icon that seems like someone with a circle round them.
From the drop-down menu that opens, select, “Settings.”
In the “Settings” menu, tap on “Account.” Scroll through the account menu until you find the “Delete Account” option. Tap on this.
The “Delete Account” screen will open and provide a CAPTCHA form. You will need to type the numbers and letters you see in the image in the bar next to it.
Once you have filled in this verification code correctly, the “Delete Account” button on the right will turn red. Click on this button to permanently delete your account.
Deleting your Only Fans writer account out of your iPhone makes use of a comparable process:
- Navigate to the Only Fans app to your iPhone and open it.
- On the “Home” display screen, discover the icon at the lowest proper nook that seems like a circle with someone interior it, and click on on it. In the drop-down menu that comes up, scroll right all the way down to discover “Settings” and choose it.
- In the “Settings” menu, choose “Account.”
- Make your manner down the account menu to discover “Delete Account” and faucet on it.
- When the display screen opens, you’ll see a “Verification Code” bar. Input the numbers and letters you notice displayed with inside the photo into the bar subsequent to it.
- When you’ve got entered this code correctly, the “Delete Account” button under it’ll flip red, and you may press it. As a writer account, it won’t delete right away as a subscriber account would. Instead, it’ll continue to be disabled till all of the subscriptions on your account have expired.
Disabling the profile method that nobody can create a brand new subscription on your profile. Once all of the subscriptions have expired, Only Fans will then delete your account permanently.
watch video for more understanding
How to get a refund on Only fans subscriptions
Only Fans does not have the policy of refunding purchases on subscriptions as the user will have access to all the content from the creator as soon as they subscribe.
Generally, all purchases are final and non-refundable. You may however unsubscribe for any reason, at any time, to ensure that you will not be billed for a recurring subscription again.
You can turn off auto-renew for a subscription at any time but you will still be billed for the full subscription, and you will have access to the creator’s profile and content until the end of the subscription.
Can a user request a refund from Only Fans?
If you are a user on Only Fans you might have wondered if you could get a refund on your purchases made on the site. Let us take a look at some of these scenarios below and find out: