How to Disable and Enable Subtitles on HBO Max
Utilizing captions while watching films and shows on HBO Max has many advantages. Besides the fact that it assists those with availability prerequisites, yet you can likewise utilize it to work on your jargon or practice another dialect. We will tell you the best way to empower and impair captions on HBO Max.
Read Also: How To Change The Resolution On HBO Max
How to Enable or Disable Subtitles on HBO Max (Mobile)
Utilizing captions while watching HBO Max on your Android or iOS gadget is similarly all around as simple as including captions Disney+. This is the thing you want to do:
- Open the HBO Max application on your gadget.
- Select the film or show you need to watch.
- When you’re watching something, tap on your screen.
- Tap the Audio and Subtitles button. It’s the discourse bubble symbol in the upper right corner.
- Under Subtitles, pick the language you need for your captions. You can likewise pick English CC to utilize shut inscriptions.
- Press the X in the upper right corner to return to anything you were watching.
From that point onward, your show or film will begin showing captions or shut subtitles. To dispose of captions, simply rehash the cycle and tap Off.
How to Enable or Disable Subtitles on HBO Max (Desktop)
Including captions your program is comparably simple. The main distinction is where you’ll find the captions button. Simply follow these means:
- Go to the HBO Max site.
- Sign in to your record assuming that you want to.
- Select the show or film you need to watch.
- Drift your mouse over the show or film you’re watching.
- Click the Audio and Subtitles button. It’s the discourse bubble symbol in the base right corner of your screen.
- Under Subtitles, pick the language you need. You can likewise pick shut subtitles in English by choosing English CC.
- Press the X that is close to Subtitles to watch.
Assuming that you’re utilizing HBO Max on your program, you can likewise change the subtitle settings to adjust things like the size and shade of the textual style. Follow the means above and, under Subtitles, click Caption Settings.
All Good Streaming Services Support Subtitles
Utilizing these simple guidelines, you can change the captions to any language you need. The cycle is basically a similar on anything that gadget you’re watching HBO Max on, whether it’s a savvy TV, games console, streaming stick, etc.
Why does HBO Max have Subtitles?
Utilizing captions while watching motion pictures and shows on HBO Max has many advantages. Besides the fact that it assists those with availability necessities, yet you can likewise utilize it to work on your jargon or practice another dialect.
What does caption mode mean?
Advanced channels for the most part have at least one shut subtitling modes. The CC1 mode typically shows a text variant of the TV program sound in a little pennant. The other CC modes show data given by the telecaster. CS1 mode shows a text variant of the sound in a similar language as the sound.
Why won’t HBO Max Subtitles turn off?
The fantastic thing about all of the different streaming devices is that turning on or off the subtitles for HBO Max works exactly the same way. You only have to find the symbol labelled “CC,” pick it, and then everything will be ready to go for you. Naturally, you may also make use of the CC settings on the device in order to access more complex features.
How do I turn off Subtitles on HBO Max Smart TV?
To listen to the audio and see the subtitles, click the button. It looks like a speech bubble and is located in the lower-right hand corner of your screen. Choose the language you want to view the subtitles in under the Subtitles heading. You also have the option of selecting closed captions in English by going to the English CC menu.
Where is the CC button on my remote?
A button labelled “INFO” should appear on your remote control. To access CC, use the RIGHT ARROW button on your keyboard. By selecting CC, you can choose whether or not to display captions.