Your PlayStation 4 comes pre-loaded with the capacity to record gameplay footage as well as some fundamental editing tools, which means that in the event that you ever wish to show your gaming friends a video of one of your sessions, you will be able to do so. Even if you did not start the recording manually, it will still be able to record the previous 15 minutes of games for you. The following instructions will walk you through editing and sharing games that you have recorded on your PS4:
Read Also: How to Change Your Email on a PS4
1. From the Home Screen of your PlayStation 4, go to the Capture Gallery.
2. After finding the video you wish to share, select it by clicking on it when it appears in the list.
3. After hitting the Options button, select the Trim option.
4. Using the D-Pad that is situated on your controller, go through the timeline until you reach the position on the timeline at which you want the clip to start playing.
5. Press L2. You also have the choice to press X and pick the Start Here option from the menu that appears.
6. While holding down the R2 button, move to the place where you want the clip to end, and then press the play button again. You also have the choice to press X and then select End Here from the menu that appears.
7. Determine if you want to save the shortened version as a new clip or if you want to overwrite the existing one, and then select the OK button. In contrast to saving it as a new clip, which will cause you to lose the old clip, overwriting it will cause you to lose the original clip. Saving it as a new clip will allow you to maintain the original.
8. At this point, navigate to the Capture Gallery and select the video clip that you wish to share. Next, press the Share button located on your game controller. After deciding whether you want to publish it to Twitter or YouTube, pick the Share button to begin the uploading process. You can choose to upload it to either Twitter or YouTube.
Is SHARE factory good for editing?
SHAREfactory, to its credit, possesses a number of advanced usage features that are quite simple to understand, and these features include advanced sharing possibilities. It will no longer be necessary for you to invest in pricey PC editing software in order for you to be able to tweak video clips and images in order to create GIFS and films packed with exciting action.
Utilizing the PlayStation®Camera, you are able to easily combine, customise, and share your preferred gameplay footage by adding your own commentary, a soundtrack (either the available songs or your own unique music), themes, stickers, text, and even a picture-in-picture movie.
Bits is a new feature that can be found in the upgraded version of Sony’s Share Factory Studio for PS5, and it enables users to edit and customise gameplay clips that they have recorded. Clips that have been saved can now be changed into a meme template that already exists, or you can create your own meme template using a straightforward editor.
Where is the capture gallery on PS4 app?
You may view them by going to the Library menu in the PlayStation App and selecting Captures. If you are viewing a capture using the PlayStation App, you have the option to Download the image so that you can save it to your device.
How to Back Up the Apple Watch
How to Make Truffle Oil in Stardew Valley
How to Enable Cookies in Google Chrome on Android
Offline Sharks Review
How to Turn On Cinematic Mode in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
How to Find Your Hidden Score on Snapchat
How to Get Beans in Among Us
How to Equip Items to Pouch in Elden Ring
How to Remove Followers on Your Instagram
How to Share a Google Form with Respondents
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Laptops3 years ago
HP Launches Dual-Screen Gaming Laptop, World’s First HP Omen X 2S in India
Guide2 months ago
How to Create a Windows 10-like Start menu on Windows 11
News8 months ago
Nintendo Closing 3DS & Wii U Shops In 2023, Has ‘No Plans To Offer Classic Content In Other Ways’
Anime3 years ago
One Piece Chapter 948 will be out on 5 July 2019