The serial number, which is printed on the back of every iPhone, is the only way to identify the particular model of iPhone that a user possesses. If you want to sell your iPhone, get it serviced, or unlock it through your carrier, you will likely need to know the unique serial number associated with it.
It is not difficult to find, but the method that you use to identify the serial number on your iPhone will differ depending on the model of iPhone that you have and whether or not you are able to turn the device on.
How to Find the Serial Number on any iPhone
The following guidelines will guide you to the location of the serial number on any model of iPhone released after the iPhone 5:
1. Start the application, then go to the Settings menu.
2. From the menu, pick “General,” and then from the “About” option, select “About.”
3. The website’s About page ought to include the serial number in its header. You can create a copy of it by tapping and holding the serial number until the “Copy” option appears, and then selecting that option when it does. This will allow you to make a copy of it.
If you have an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, or iPhone 4S, the serial number is located on the SIM tray. If you have one of these devices, you can find the serial number there. By reading the article on our website that describes how to remove the SIM card from your iPhone, you will be able to learn how to reach the SIM card tray.
If you still have an iPhone that is even older than that, the serial number is imprinted on the back of the device, making it easy to locate.
How to Find an iPhone’s serial number if you don’t have your phone or it won’t turn on
There are a few other ways to locate the serial number of your phone, in case you are unable to locate it using the method that is the most obvious and straightforward, which is to look on the phone itself.
If you still have the product in its original packing, the serial number can be found on the barcode sticker that is affixed to the top of the box. If you don’t have the box, you can access it using a web browser by heading to the URL associated with your Apple ID.
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the appleid.apple.com website.
2. Navigate to the Devices section of your Apple ID page and locate the iPhone for which you require the serial number.
3. Select the device by clicking on its icon. The pop-up window will display the serial number for you to view. You can send a text message or email with this number by copying and pasting it.
How to find an iPhone’s serial number on another Apple device
If you have another Apple device, such as a Mac or iPad, that is connected to the same Apple ID as your iPhone, you can also use that device to locate the serial number that is associated with your iPhone.
1. On the other smartphone, launch the app for configuring the settings.
2. Select your name from the menu that appears at the top of the screen.
3. Navigate to the list of additional devices that are connected to your Apple ID by scrolling down.
4. Select the iPhone from the list of available devices. You will see information pertaining to that phone, including the serial number of the device.
How to Make Facebook Albums Private on Your Browser
How To Make A Jukebox In Minecraft
How to Copy and Paste on Facebook on Desktop
How To Light Candles In Minecraft
Partner Visa In Australia – All you need to know
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
Here is the Detail about I Own AMC NFT Value – How Much You Worth? Updated
How to Upgrade Wood Frames in 7 Days to Die (Updated)
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch