This article will take you step-by-step through the process of downloading the Peacock app onto an Apple TV HD (fourth generation or later with tvOS 13 or later), registering up for the service, and getting started streaming video via the Peacock app.
Read Also: How to Turn Off an Apple TV with Sleep Mode
How to Get Peacock TV on Apple TV
The Apple TV makes it simple to install applications on your own computer at home. You have the option of signing up for Peacock on your Apple TV directly from the app, or you may sign up for the service online first and then install the app.
1. To get started, power up the Apple TV and then head to the App Store from within the Apple TV itself.
2. The Apple App Store will now be available.
3. Simply click the icon to get started with your search.
4. Start typing “peacock” into the search field to get started. Make your selection from the list of results using the Peacock option.
5. Simply select the “Download” option from the menu.
6. Click Open.
7. Pick either the option to Sign In or the one that says Subscribe Now. Either by entering your email address and a password, or by following the instructions that are provided on the screen, you can sign up for Peacock.
Why can’t I find Peacock on Apple TV?
Do You Have the Ability to Watch Peacock TV on Your Apple TV? You will need an Apple TV of the fourth generation or later that is capable of running tvOS 13 or later in order to access the Peacock feature on your device.
Is Peacock available on Apple TV?
Peacock will be included into the Apple TV app, and users will be able to locate Peacock content under the Watch Now part of the app. This will allow consumers’ watching experiences to be synchronised across all of their Apple devices. Peacock users will also have the ability to search for episodes, movies, and live sports using Siri, in addition to being able to add Peacock material to their Up Next queue.
Why does my Apple TV not have an App Store?
If you are unable to locate the App Store, click here.
On Apple TV, you won’t be able to access the App Store (3rd generation). If you own this model, you won’t be able to download any new apps, but you can update the software on your device to bring the pre-installed ones up to date. Find out how to identify your Apple TV model if you are unsure of the Apple TV model you own. Helpful?
Where’s the App Store on Apple TV?
Where can I find the App Store for my Apple TV? You can access the App Store on your Apple TV by following these steps: If you are not currently viewing the Home screen, you can get there by pressing the Back button on your Apple TV remote. Scroll all the way to the bottom of your apps until you find the icon for the App Store, and then click on it.
Is Peacock free with Amazon Prime?
Peacock TV is an alternative video streaming service that cannot be accessed through the paid membership website Amazon Prime.