Elden Ring features a number of extra areas, including one known as Miquella’s Haligtree, which is sure to pique the curiosity of many different gamers. However, in order for followers to access this region, they must first satisfy a number of necessary conditions. This guide will provide information on those prerequisites and assist players in making their way to Miquella’s Haligtree in Elden Ring.
Read Also: How to Gesture In Elden Ring
How to Get to Miquella’s Haligtree in Elden Ring
Assemble the Haligtree Secret Medallion
The Elden Ring’s Haligtree Secret Medallion consists of two halves, and the first thing you need to do to be able to visit Miquella’s Haligtree is to assemble both of those halves. You can win the right half of this medallion by travelling to the Village of the Albinaurics in southwest Liurnia and breaking a huge pot in the location that is marked on the map that is located above this paragraph. The position of the left half of the medallion is once again indicated on the map. It may be found on the roof of Castle Sol in the north of Mountaintops of the Giants, shortly after defeating the boss of that area.
Ride the Grand Lift of Rold
After players have put together the Haligtree Secret Medallion, they should travel to the base of the Grand Lift of Rold, which is located in the middle of the Altus Plateau and the Mountaintops of the Giants. After then, spectators have the option of raising the Secret Medallion, which will direct the lift to take them to an area of the Mountaintops of the Giants that has not yet been explored. The first place that players will come across in this region is known as the Consecrated Snowfield, and it is imperative that they make use of the Site of Grace that can be found there in Elden Ring.
Ordina Liturgical Town Puzzle
The puzzle may be located in Ordina, Liturgical Town, which is reached by travelling north from the Consecrated Snowfield. It’s impossible not to compare this problem to Elden Ring’s Sellia, Town of Sorcery, which also involves lighting four flames. Instructions for kindling the four torches in Ordina, Liturgical Town, the final of which will break a seal, are provided below.
- Enter the town from the south, up two flights of steps from the Ordina Liturgical Town Site of Grace.
- When you reach the top of the second flight of stairs, use Torrent in Elden Ring to leap onto the low rooftop on the left. Then, ascend the building’s upper levels and double leap across the space to the north, where you’ll find an evergaol.
- Initiate the first flame by entering the evergaol, heading east and then down the stairs on the right and interacting with the statue on the left.
- Proceed a short distance to the west from the initial fire. The stairs lead down to a short alleyway that can be accessed by continuing straight. Do as I say and you’ll reach a rung of that ladder at the end of the path around the structure. Proceed up a second ladder to the next statue.
- If you want to go to the roof of a building, you need to jump off the east side of the tower. To access a ladder atop the structure to the north, make your way north along the slender walkways. The third and last blaze can be found at the peak of that rung.
- Follow the ladder down to the pit below, which contains the evergaol. Once you’ve descended to ground level, keep heading west past the structure on your left and proceed south. The final statue can be accessed through a ladder located in the southwest corner of that building.
How do you get to the roots of Haligtree?
When you’re done checking around the courtyard, you may return inside and catch a lift straight down by entering the building through the doorway in the southwest corner. Down in the Haligtree Roots Site of Grace, and this elevator will take you there
Is Melania an optional boss?
However, defeating Melania is a great way to show off your skills and is not strictly necessary to continue the game.
Is the Haligtree optional?
The two parts of the Haligtree Secret Medallion allow you to enter an end-game location that is optional but nonetheless crucial in Elden Ring. Once you have found these, you will be able to enter Consecrated Snowfield and Miquella’s Haligtree, which are the locations of the game’s most difficult task, Malenia, Blade of Miquella.
How to Cancel My FuboTV Free Trial on Roku
How to Reset TCL Android Smart TV
How to Download Music on Your iPhone
How to Use Universal Control for Apple Devices
How to Customize a New Tab Page in Chrome
How to Show Hidden Files or Folders on Windows 10
How to Set Up Apple Pay Cash
Five Great Reasons To Choose Hardwood Floors
How to Find your Zoom Recordings
How to Disable Spaces on Mac
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Gaming1 year ago
Is It Really Addiction From Online Games Harmful To Your Health?
Gaming4 years ago
Release of AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.7.1 and its Offer to New Epic Games Fortnite and Hellblade
Guide3 months ago
How to Delete LinkedIn Messages on Mobile
Gaming1 year ago
How to Parry in For Honor – Guide