In the game Clash of Clans, the Laboratory is where players do research to level up their warriors and unlock new abilities. You should have no trouble reaching this phase in the game if you pay attention to the in-game tutorial and construct the key resource collection buildings in the appropriate order. This structure becomes available at a reasonably early point in the game. In Clash of Clans, you can level up a troop in one of the following ways:
Read Also: How to Change Your Name in Clash of Clans
How to Level Up Troops in Clash of Clans
1. You should make your way up to level 3 of the Town Hall.
2. To access the shopping options, select the “Shop” icon.
3. Select “Laboratory” from the list of alternatives that are available. Put a pin in the map to indicate where the building is located (inside your base).
4. You can see all of the available choices by tapping on the Laboratory icon. This will bring up the menu.
5. Make use of the “Resource” button in order to access the available materials.
6. Select the character whose level you want to raise before continuing. When the Laboratory is level 1, it is only able to execute one upgrade on each of the following: Barbarians, Archers, and Goblins.
7. As you raise the level of your Town Hall, you will have access to higher Laboratory levels. These levels allow you to acquire more enhancements for your character.
It won’t take a lot of time for players to level up in the beginning of the game because the only troops and spells accessible to them are very basic ones and there aren’t many many of them. On the other hand, increasing your Town Hall level will allow you access to Dark Elixir units. These Dark Elixir units can only be enhanced in the Laboratory with additional Dark Elixir. The time necessary to update may extend for several days at a time when you install this particular component.
What is the highest level troops in Clash of Clans?
11 is the maximum level for the Army camp, while 10 is the maximum level for the Clan Castle. The Dark Barracks, the Dark Elixir drill, and the Dark Elixir Storage can all be upgraded to level 9 before reaching their maximum potential.
Which troop should I upgrade first?
Pekka is the finest option for maxing out the first level in Clash of Clans because it has the maximum hitpoint among all of the other troops and also deals the most damage per second. Therefore, without giving it any consideration, level up this troop to its maximum if you possibly can because upgrading this thing takes a significant amount of time and money.
Are there any cheats for Clash of Clans?
To put it another way: Clash of Clans does not support the use of cheats of any kind.
Is training troops in COC free?
Training your army in Clash of Clans is now totally free of charge. Prior to the upgrade in June 2022, you were required to spend resources such as Gold, Elixir, and Black Elixir in order to train your units. The game has been out for nine years, and now there has been a significant update that will bring about behavioural shifts in the player base.
Why do troops not cost elixir anymore?
It has been decided to do away with the requirement that troops, spells, and siege machines be trained using gold, elixir, or dark elixir. This manoeuvre is meant to inspire players to experiment with different strategies when attacking enemy communities. You won’t have to worry about investing vital resources just so you can experiment with new techniques and methods now that you won’t have to.