Every highlight has its own cover photo, and the first image or video contained within that highlight is automatically selected to serve as the cover by default. The highlight cover, however, may quickly and easily be changed to a different image so that it appears precisely how you want it to on your profile. The procedure is as follows.
Read Also: How to Put Spaces in Your Instagram Bio
How to Make Instagram Highlight Covers
1. Launch the Instagram app on your mobile device, either an Apple or a Google one.
2. Tap the icon that resembles a person’s face, which may be found on the far right side of the bottom menu.
3. Go to the highlights area of your profile bio and choose the highlight whose cover you want to edit. You can now make changes to the cover.
4. Tap the three horizontal dots that are positioned to the right of the word “More” in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to access the highlights menu. This is found in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
5. To highlight the text, click Edit Highlight from the menu that appears in the pop-up window.
6. Make your selection under Edit Highlight where it says Edit Cover on the option that displays.