If you buy an old or without the previous owner’s Iphone, there is a chance that it has an iCloud activation lock. This means that no one can use the device until the previous owner sign in and removes the iCloud activation lock. If you do not know the person who owned your iPhone before you, then you need to find out how to get rid of the activation lock.
This article is about how to remove activation lock from a gadget. We’ll also show you another way of getting rid of the activation lock and answer any questions you have.
- 1 What is Activation Lock? A Simple Look
- 2 How to Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner?
- 2.1 Method 1: Professional iPhone Activation Lock Removal Software (iOS 15 Included)
- 2.2 Method 2: Online Activation Lock Removal Services
- 2.3 Method 3: A Loophole: DNS Bypass
- 2.4 Method 4: The Official Approach – Apple Support
What is Activation Lock? A Simple Look
Activation Lock is a security feature on Apple’s Find My [device]. It automatically turns on when you try to use the app. Activation locks help keep your phone safe and makes sure no one can start up it once you take it away from them. Activation Lock is a part of the Find My app. Find My has different features than Activation Lock. If your phone is stolen, the thief will not be able to turn off the Activation Lock when they find it.
Pros of Turning on Activation Lock
- If your gadget is covered by AppleCare+ Theft and Loss bundle, you’re needed to need to Find My Device empowered on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact at the time it was lost or taken.
- You can have the option to follow the actual area of your gadget, make the gadget play a sound or actuate Lost Mode through Find My iPhone.
- You can reset your iPhone secret phrase through iCloud if the activation lock is turned on.
How to Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner?
If your gadget is not activated, then it means that someone else’s iCloud account has been connected to the device. You need to tell the person that is connected to the device that they need to take their password off of it. If your phone is locked, you need to give the person who has the key an iCloud account. They need this so they can get into your phone.
Luckily, we’ll show you un-official ways of bypassing Find My iPhone activation lock screen without previous owners secret key.
Method 1: Professional iPhone Activation Lock Removal Software (iOS 15 Included)
If you want to unlock your phone, there is a way. WooTechy’s iSalvor device can remove the activation lock screen on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch without knowing the secret phrase. You can use it if you buy an iCloud locked iPhone. This device will help you reactivate your iPhone even if you forget the iCloud username or secret word.
Great Features of iSalvor Bypass Tool
- Remove activation lock screen without previous owner’s passwords in a flash.
- Effectively access your iOS gadget utilizing any Apple ID subsequent to unlocking.
- Dispose of the odds of the previous owner following your gadget.
- Your gadget will not be eradicated or blocked by the previous owner’s iCloud account.
- Backing iPhone 5S to iPhone X running iOS 12.3 and later forms, including iOS 15.
Watch a Video Turtoial to Learn How to Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner’s Password First.
Here are additionally the basic teps to Remove Find my iphone Activation Lock without Previous Owner.
- Stage 1. Get, introduce, and dispatch iSalvor programming on your PC. Snap the “Start” button to begin.
- Stage 2. Interface your iPhone PC framework utilizing a lightning link.
- Stage 3. Presently, you want to escape your iOS gadget to proceed. Snap the connection for an escape answer for the Windows form. Adhere to the onscreen guidelines to escape your gadget in case you are utilizing a Mac.
- Stage 4. Affirm the on-screen data and lick “Start Bypass” to begin eliminating activation lock screen without previous owner on your gadget.