Discord is an app that allows you to communicate with other gamers. It is different from chat rooms because there are channels, which divides the conversations into different subjects. For example, you can have one channel for debating and another for casual conversation. You can also create your own channels for your friends or game buddies. You might want to appear offline when taking care of maintenance tasks for your guild, working on crafting or leveling, or you just want peace and quiet without logging out of the server.
Creating an account on discord is very easy because it’s free to download and sign up. The only downside is that it makes it difficult to go offline when you’re in a communication channel. If you want to stop receiving messages without actually leaving the app, you can do so by following these steps:
Read Also: How to Change Your Discord Username
How to Appear Offline in Discord on PC or Mac
If you need to seem offline on Discord the use of the computer app for your PC or Mac, you’ll want to observe those steps.
- Launch the Discord app for your pc and click on your profile photograph on the bottom-left corner. Alternatively, go to the net Discord customer and register instead
- Select the Invisible option from the menu that appears.
- Your profile icon displays a gray dot that indicates your status is set to offline.
How to Appear Offline in Discord on Mobile Devices
To appear offline on the Discord app on your phone or tablet, take the following steps:
- Launch the Discord app on your device and sign in if you aren’t already.
- After that, tap your profile icon at the lower-right corner.
- Find and tap the Set Status option from the menu.
- Next, tap Invisible from the Set Status menu that appears at the bottom.
- After setting your status to Invisible, your profile icon will display a gray dot, just like the desktop app.
- That’s all there is to it. If you want to appear offline on Discord, set your status to Invisible. When you set your status to Invisible, other users can’t see you, nor can the server admins.
Does Discord show status offline?
You will still be able to access Discord and speak with others, but it will look that you are offline to anyone who is in servers with you and anyone on your friends list. It’s possible that someone tried to message you in the past, but their presence status indicated that they were unavailable.
How does invisible look like on Discord?
Being invisible on Discord allows you to continue accessing and using the platform, despite the fact that other users on the network will view you as being offline. If you go to the bottom right of your profile picture and see a grey dot, this indicates that you are currently unavailable for conversation.
Is invisible the same as offline on Discord?
The ‘Invisible’ mode does little more than set your status to offline, but it does not prevent notifications from appearing. You are given the unrestricted freedom to use Discord in the manner in which you are accustomed. Because you are marked as “Offline,” no one can see what you are doing while you are in this state.
Can u tell if someone is invisible on Discord?
No, there is no way to determine whether or not someone is invisible on Discord. However, the corporation has not yet acceded to such demands, despite the fact that this is one of the most frequently requested features in the suggestion boards. In my opinion, the invisibility status ought to be eliminated, or at the very least, administrators of specific channels have to be able to turn it off.
What is idle on Discord?
Idle user status in the context of Discord refers to a user who has not checked out of the service, but who also has not looked at or interacted with Discord for a few minutes.