In any kind of competitive game, giving up and surrendering is not always the best method to bring an end to the contest. However, if you discover that there are dishonest players on the opposing team, this strategy may prove to be the most prudent choice. If you don’t, you could be throwing away about 30 to 40 minutes of your valuable gaming hours by taking part in a game that is going to end in a loss. Therefore, in order to quit a match in Valorant, you will first need to initiate a vote process to quit, and then you will need to receive the consent of your teammates.
Read Also: How to Type in Valorant
How to Surrender a Game in Valorant
After you have made the decision to give up on a game, you should proceed according to these steps. Also, keep in mind that if you quit during a ranking battle, your RP will be deducted. Therefore, give it some serious thought before you cast your vote to surrender.
- Using the “Enter” button will open the chatbox that is located in the bottom-left corner of your screen. To begin the voting process, you can do so by entering one of the following commands: /ff, /concede, or /surrender.
- You can also initiate the voting process by pressing the “Esc” button and then clicking on the “surrender” button in the match section. This will take you to the vote screen.
- You can register your vote and ask your teammates to vote by pressing the “Y” button.
- When all of the confirmation votes have been collected by the system, the server will hand over your game to you.
- You are allowed to make use of the remake feature if it is the opening round of the match; however, the surrender option will not become available to participants until after the fifth round.
Is surrendering better in Valorant?
Every contest has a chance to be won.