It can be tough to find the right way to fix your Xbox One Controller. It’s not like you can run into a store and buy another. So what are your options? You could try to figure out how to repair it on your own, or you could take it apart entirely and see if that fixes the issue.
The Xbox One controller is broken in many places, but all of them are fixable with a little tinkering. Here’s how:.
How To Take Apart An Xbox One Controller
- Consider running on a tray to save you screws or different elements from falling at the ground or getting lost.
- Take the orange pry device out of your device kit.
- Slide the pry device among the plastic seam at the grips as shown.
- Lever the grip far from the principle controller body. Note that there’s additionally adhesive maintaining it in location below the plastic, so do not be frightened of making use of a few force.
- Repeat this once more for each grips.
- Next, we will get rid of the screws. Once the screws are removed, your Xbox controller will come aside like a sandwich. Be extraordinarily cautious due to the fact in case you pull it aside too hard, you can harm the cable that connects the battery to the circuitry.
- Find your T8 screwdriver from your kit, and begin removing the five security screws as shown. Note that one of the screws is hidden behind the sticker in your battery housing.
- Phillips head screwdriver.
- Small flathead screwdriver.
- Tweezers or needle nose pliers.
Before you can take apart your controller, you need to know what tools you’ll need. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver, spudger, and wire cutters.
First, remove the battery pack from the back with the wire cutters. Take out the screws on the left side of the device with the Philips head screwdriver. Take out all of them. Next, with your spudger or flathead screwdriver, pop off the clips on top of either side of the controller by sliding it in between where they are glued to the body of the controller. Then use your Phillips head screwdriver to remove all of the screws that are under them with their corresponding clips.
Once all of these are removed, you should be able to take off both controllers in opposite directions at once. The top half should come off first and then you can remove the bottom half.
Fixing The Parts
The first step in fixing your Xbox One controller is to identify what needs to be fixed. If the buttons aren’t working, you need to take apart the controller and make sure that none of the buttons are stuck or broken.
Warzone 1 has been brought back online, but essential components and maps are still absent
How to Use Charged TM in Pokemon Go
Top Restaurants Overlooking The Dubai Fountain
Free Property Management Software: Top Benefits of Using It for Your Business
How Much did Tom Brady Invest in FTX
How To Beat Godrick The Grafted in Elden Ring
How to Delete a Playlist on an Apple Music
How to Become a Channel Member on YouTube
How To Find Clementine At The Nightclub in Stray
How To Unlock And Use The Paraglider in Dying Light 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Health1 year ago
Returning to Work, Friends, and Routine After Mental Illness
Gaming3 weeks ago
How to Add And Invite Friends to Play in Overwatch 2
Entertainment4 years ago
PUBG MOBILE Wins Best Mobile Game Award at THE GOLDEN JOYSTICK AWARDS 2018
News7 months ago
AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs could arrive in September to steal Intel’s Raptor Lake thunder