How to Turn On or Off Comments on Your TikTok
Users of the popular social networking platform TikTok are only allowed to upload short films to the platform, and the duration of each film is restricted to no more than one minute and sixty seconds. TikTok also provides a feature that enables other users of the app to give comments on the videos you upload to the app. This can be incredibly annoying at times, but if you want to disable the commenting tool, you can do it in a matter of seconds. If you want to disable the commenting tool, you can disable it in a matter of seconds. By reading the material provided in this page, you will get the knowledge necessary to allow or disable comments on the TikTok platform. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Disable Age Restriction on TikTok
How to Turn On or Off Comments on Your TikTok
1. The process begins with you opening the TikTok app on your smartphone, after which you are required to log in to your TikTok account while simultaneously ensuring that your device has an active online connection. If your device does not have an active internet connection, you will not be able to complete this process.
2. When you initially launch the TikTok app, the first thing you will notice is that there is a video playing on the home screen. This is the default setting for the app. In addition, you will notice a row of icons at the bottom of the screen; the icon on the far right of the row represents your profile, and it is this icon that you will need to tap in order to proceed.
3. After you have done that, you will be taken to a website that is solely devoted to your profile. Once you are there, you will be able to view all of the information associated with your profile on the screen. In addition to this, there is a button represented by three dots that can be found on the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Tapping the button represented by three dots is the action that needs to be taken.
4. You will see that a pop-up menu has appeared on the screen, and that one of the options that is available on it is titled “Settings and Privacy.” Feel free to tap on that option that’s relevant to the settings.
5. The following page will load, and on that page, you will see only one choice labeled “Privacy” that you need to select. The page will then proceed to open.
6. When you have finished the procedures in the previous section, a page with many options will appear on your screen. One of these options will be labeled “Comments,” and you will need to touch on it in order to access the settings for TikTok that are linked to comments.
7. If you wish to turn off comments on TikTok, you will need to select the option labeled “No one” that appears when you click on the “Comments” tab.
Why can’t I comment on TikTok?
Problems with your internet connection can be the culprit if the comments part of your website is loading slowly or not at all. After turning off your WiFi network or mobile data connection for a short period of time, you should then turn it back on.
What does restricted mode on TikTok mean?
TikTok includes a mode called “Restricted Mode,” which filters out content that some users may find inappropriate. You are welcome to send us a report if you come across a video in Restricted Mode that you believe ought to be restricted. We are continually striving to enhance the functionality of this feature.
Does TikTok have 18+ content?
Users have the ability to set restrictions on their films within the app, limiting access to those above the age of 18. TikTok announced the extension of its information Levels in a blog post. Content Levels categorize users of the app according to their age and limit the information that users in younger age groups can view.
Why has TikTok restricted my settings?
On their website, they provide the following explanation: “Restricted Mode is an option at the account settings level that limits the appearance of content that might not be appropriate for all audiences.”
Can I change my age on TikTok?
Although you are able to modify your username on TikTok, the ability to change your age within the program has been removed. If you sign up for an account and provide the incorrect birth date, you will need to contact customer care to get it updated.
What are the best settings for TikTok?
TikTok is designed to be seen on a mobile device, specifically a smartphone; hence, vertical video is recommended but horizontal video is also permitted. size: TikTok video size should be 1080×1920. The aspect ratio of the screen should be the same as that of a typical smartphone screen, which is 9:16.