Keeping your PlayStation 5 controller up to date is an important aspect of doing regular console maintenance. There are firmware upgrades for more than just the system itself; the DualSense controller for the PlayStation 5 is also patched to resolve any issues or irregularities in the controller’s functionality.
Before we get started with the process, it’s crucial to remember that there is presently no method to manually initiate a PS5 controller update on the PlayStation 4. You must wait for your controller to provide you a notification before proceeding. There have been instances of controllers being bricked as a result of certain PS5 users discovering a technique to effectively fool the system into bringing up the controller update notice. We highly warn against using any of the homebrew techniques described here.
How to update your PS5 controller
- Wait for your controller to provide you a notification. You will get an automated notification whenever a new DualSense firmware update is issued, so keep an eye out for this. If you choose to ignore the message, you will be automatically informed of the pending update 24 hours after you first dismissed it.
- Connect your controller to your computer using a USB wire. A controller update cannot be carried out over a wireless network. In order to update your DualSense controller, you must connect it to your console through a USB cable. The USB ports on the front and rear of the console may be used to connect external devices.
- Now is the time to upgrade. Following the connection of your PlayStation 5 controller to your PlayStation 5 console, the “update now” button should become white. To begin the updating process, just press the button.
- Wait for the update to complete. Now you just need to wait for the controller to update itself. This should only take a couple of minutes. During this process do not unplug your controller or switch off your PS5 console.
- Your controller has been updated as a result. As soon as the update has finished downloading, you will be sent back to the PS5 home screen. Your controller has now been properly updated, and it is safe to remove it from its connection to the console. Whenever a new update is made available, just follow the steps outlined above.
Read More: How to Stream On A PS5
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch