PotPlayer is an amazingly light-weight mixed media player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, however, is in dynamic advancement. Supports pretty much every accessible video arrangements out there. PotPlayer contains inward codecs and there is no compelling reason to introduce codecs physically. Other key highlights incorporate WebCam/Analog/Digital TV gadgets support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live communicating.
Particular highlights of the player is an amazing playback, support for all advanced video and sound arrangements and an assembled DXVA video codecs. A wide scope of captions are bolstered and you are likewise ready to catch the sound, video, and screen captures. An extensive video and sound player, that additionally bolsters TV channels, captions, and skins. It’s been depicted on the Internet as The KMPlayer revival, and it essentially is.
PotPlayer 1.7.18958 changelog:
- Added the capacity to resize video as indicated by presentation goals
- Fixed an issue that causes buffering when playing tvingTV
- Fixed an issue that causes the video picture to vanish when playing certain MPEG records
- Fixed an issue where certain CUE records were erroneously parsed
- Fixed an issue that makes the program crash when rendering bitmap-based captions in specific circumstances
- Fixed an issue where Logitech BRIO webcam did not work in specific circumstances
- Fixed an issue that no solid while playing certain MP4 records
- Fixed an issue that beginning playback takes quite a while with records that have zero size
- Improved treatment of superEQ