VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-beam tearing and video transcoding application for Windows. It utilizes HandBrake as its encoding motor. Calling straightforwardly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the authority HandBrake Windows GUI. VidCoder can tear DVDs however does not vanquish the CSS encryption found in most business DVDs.
- MP4, MKV compartments
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Totally incorporated encoding pipeline: everything is in one procedure and no tremendous middle of the road brief documents
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC sound encoding, and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, turn, reflect channels
- Clump encoding
- Moment source sneak peaks
- Makes little encoded review cuts
- Respite, continue encoding
VidCoder 4.36 changelog:
- The fixed accident that could occur while parsing degenerate window situation information.
- Fixed issue that could solidify VidCoder while exchanging pickers with related presets.
- Fixed issue with sound/caption outline being erroneous subsequent to opening a finished thing.
- Fixed Queue Multiple Titles not regarding the “yield to source index if conceivable” config setting.
- Extra check for 0 length titles
- Included logging and fallback conduct for issues with starting catalog when opening a record.
- Refreshed interpretations.