There are some predictions of the new upcoming titles have been rumoring around the gaming world, and the fans of Mortal Kombat obviously one in the list. Even though it’s not officially confirmed yet, but there’s a rumor floating about the upcoming Mortal Kombat XI will be revealed in The Game Awards 2018, on December 6.
As we know that in the upcoming waiting event, The Game awards 2018, more than 10 new games will be revealed, based on the twitter from the producer of the event, Geoff Keighley. Will Mortal Kombat XI include in that list?
Last month, the voice actor of Kung Lao and Reptile confirmed in a tweet that Mortal Kombat XI is in development. Well, it has been 2 years since Mortal Kombat X launched to the public, and still, the developer Netherrealm Studios hasn’t come up with the new series of the game.
Anyway, some pieces of information have been leaked, and if the rumor is real, then it will be a good news for the fans of this fighting game. Although it’s still not confirmed yet, here are for details of the game which leaked to the public:
- It will be revealed at The Game Awards 2018.
- It will have 4 years of dev cycle (1-year concept 3-year full development) longest to date.
- Concepting actually even started while making MK X. They were always thought as back to back games in terms of story
- It has proper adventure mode, the new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. You can play and customize your character in this mode, lots of items to customize weapons, etc. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..)
- Adventure mode is 2 player co-op, online or single. Drop in drop out.
- Story mode and adventure are different, but both are included. The story mode is normal NRS game style.
- The story evolves about 3 main character
- Punishing Raiden; he’s now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack Earthrealm.
- Emperor Liu Kang and empress Kitana are preparing an army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe (can’t remember names elder god or something).
- Shang Tsung and Reiko made a deal with Kotal Kahn to protect and rule outworld security, Reiko has it’s own agenda through and gets killed in the middle of it.
- Uses UE4 instead of UE3 like all other games of NRS.
- Animation cancel is actually not a cancel, but something of pseudo of it. Much as you can expect from a western company. Looks infinitely better than MKX in terms of animations. Something similar to UMK.
- Fujin is a playable character.
- Johnny Cage, Goro, Sonya, Kano, Baraka, Mileena, Ferratorr are 100% not playable.
How to Install Chrome Extensions on an Android Phone
Disney+: Netflix Killer or a problem for Apple?
One Punch Man season 2 episode 4 spoilers, release date, preview, and watch online
One Piece episode 882 teaser, spoilers: Admiral Ryokugyu’s full appearance revealed?
Fortnite Update Version 2.18 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
4 Best Ways to Get Free Robux 2019
How to Get Fast Gems in Clash of Clans 2019
Where to Find Xur this Week in Destiny 2
Division 2 Guide
Fortnite Best Hacks & Tricks for Free V-Bucks Generator
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Entertainment9 hours ago
The Curse of Oak Island Season 6 Episode 22: When Will be air?
Entertainment13 hours ago
How To Watch Avengers Endgame Full Movie Online [Complete Guide]
Gaming12 hours ago
Nintendo has Confirmed Release of Animal Crossing and Luigi’s Mansion 3 for 2019
Gaming20 hours ago
What is Madden 20 Release Date, Improvements and Price of the game
Entertainment12 hours ago
‘Kill La Kill’ Season 2 Release Date: Review, Spoilers, Will there be a Moral?
Gaming24 hours ago
[Solved] How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Launching Issue on PC
Financial12 hours ago
Analysis: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Correction Approaching Significant Support
Entertainment14 hours ago
One Piece 941: Release Date, Spoilers and Predictions