Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is one of the top famous first-person shooting games in the industry right now. Battle Royale mode, introduced as “BlackOut” in the game, is favorite among the gamers. BO4 just received another update fixing bugs and adding some rotation in the gameplay. Treyarch has primarily focused on Multiplayer and Zombie modes in this update. Though some small changes are devised in Blackout mode too.
Blackout mode had an irritating bug which was causing malfunction in helicopter control especially in Ambush match type. Players could fly helicopter even outside the blue circle. The issue has been fixed as you cannot take your copper out of blue circle. Ambush is the latest addition in Blackout game types. This mode hastens the game pace. Only sniper rifles, melee weapons and rocket launchers are allowed with blue circle continuously reducing (no white circle in this mode). Ambush is available for a limited time only.
Multiplayer and Zombies modes have received major update. 9-bang issue in Heist mode and Search & Destroy crash issue have been resolved. These issues were also causing instability in the match. A couple of new game modes called: “Mercenary Capture Moshpit (MCM) and Endurance Chaos Moshpit (ECM)” are added in the game. MCM contains capture games like Hardpoint and Domination etc. with single player (no lobbies allowed) prior to the match. On the other hand, in ECM mode, victory score has been increased for every core mode. For Zombies mode, the update carries fix for different bugs and glitches.
Following is a complete list of changes introduced in the latest patch update:
- Mercenary NukeTown
- Hardcore NukeTown
- Mercenary Capture Moshpit
- Endurance Chaos Moshpit
Game Mode Fixes:
- Heist: 9-bang issue has been resolved.
- Stability: Search & Destroy crash is fixed.
- Issue related to Daemon 3XB has been resolved. This issue was causing players to lose points while picking a weapon from the Mystery Box.
- Electric Burst loophole has been fixed. Players will no longer be able to stop zombies using just charged melee attack.
- Ragnarok DG-5 exploitation is also fixed. Many players were using the technique where you could reuse the special weapon if you are holding a Monkey Bomb even after Ragnarok times out.
- Recreation of Shockwave by switching between normal and Special weapon is also fixed.
- Chopper flying issue is bugged out. Now helicopter will not fly properly outside the blue circle.
- Crash’s Warlock outfit bug has been solved. Players were having trouble unlocking the corresponding warpaint.
How to Update Your Disney+ Billing information
How to Connect AirPods to Roku TV
How to Cast Paramount Plus to Chromecast TV on Windows/Mac
How to Use AirPlay on Vizio TV
How to Find Lost AirPods With an Android Phone
Pokémon Go Blue Egg Raid
Stumble Guys Free Gems Hack
What software do VTubers Use?
Best Elite Fast TM Pokemon Go and How to Get Them
The Latest Tech That Is Changing Modern Medicine
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch