Dead by Daylight update version 1.60 patch 2.7.0 is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here is the new update details
Some lucky players got a glimpse of our upcoming chapter release content in today’s mid-chapter update. We already pushed the right update live to all players on PC and PS4. XBOX users will receive it within a few days. In the meantime, enjoy the early hype on the next chapter!
Full patch notes details for Dead by Daylight update 1.60 can be seen below.
Dead By Daylight Update Version 1.60 Patch Notes 2.7.0 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature – Added a delay before the ping indicator appears in the online lobby for Killers & Survivors. This delay allows for the ping to stabilize before being displayed to the player.
- Feature – Games that would start with less than 5 players are canceled, and all players still connected to the server will be returned to the tally screen (keeping their items, add-ons and offerings) and notified about the cancellation.
- Feature – Re-added the theme music for DLC characters.
End Game Collapse
- Closing the hatch instantly powers up the exit gates.
- End Game Collapse starts when an exit gate is opened or when the Killer closes the hatch.
- End Game timer starts at 2 minutes. Timer is slowed down when a Survivor is downed or hooked.
- Survivors are sacrificed by the Entity when the timer expires. These sacrifices count as kills.
- The Killer can now open a powered up exit gate.
- The hatch always spawn as soon as there is 1 Survivor left in the trial.
- Gate Open: Opening an exit gate (500).
- Hatch Close: Close the hatch (250).
- Late Hook: Hook a Survivor after the EGC has started (250).
- Late Sacrifice: Sacrifice a Survivor once the EGC has started (500).
- Time’s Up: Entity sacrifices a Survivor after the EGC has expired (500).
- Late Heal: Heal another Survivor during EGC (750).
- Late Rescue: rescue another Survivor during EGC (2000).
- Pressure: Be the last Survivor alive and EGC starts (250).
- Release: Open an exit gate after the EGC has started (1500).
- Tenacious: Complete repairing a generator after the hatch has opened (500).
For details on the bug fixes and balance changes, visit the official patch notes from here.
Dead by Daylight is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It has also been announced for the Nintendo Switch.
- Fortnite Update Version 2.18 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
- Rainbow Six Siege Update Version 1.66 Patch Notes
Borderlands 2: Borderlands The Pre Sequel Active Shift Codes
Top 6 The Best Seated VR Games In 2020
Grow your Instagram followers easily with –GetInsta
Working With A Team: Use GogoPDF For Your Project
5 Factors to Check Before Buying A Folding Utility Cart
Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody Season 2 will be coming soon?
Where To Get And How To Use Forge Polymer In Destiny 2
How to Get “The Recluse” in Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter
Celeste – How To Unlock C-Side Levels
Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to Change Clothes in The Game
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
- Guide2 years ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans
- Gaming2 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch
- Gaming2 years ago
Anno 1800: What You Need to Know; Release and System Requirements
- Entertainment2 years ago
High School DxD Season 5 Trailer, Volumes and Release Date