Mayor For A Day is one of the side quests in Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon which will reward you with a legendary weapon if you complete it. In this quest, you will need to investigate the mayor’s office which located in Watoga Municipal Centre.
The rewards you will get for completing this quest are:
- 1 All Rise, a modified Super Sledge legendary weapon
- Mayor’s Hat and Clothes
- 1 Crumpled Fedora
- Random Ammo
- 8 Stimpak
So, let’s start the ‘Mayor For A Day’ quest in Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon!
When you approach Watoga down in Cranberry Bog, you should receive a transmission in your Pip-Boy asking you to check out the Mayor in the Watoga Municipal Center. So, head to the Watoga Municipal Centre to find the mayor’s terminal.
The Mayor’sofficer is a bit hard to reach, once you take the elevator, you need to climb up rest of the floors manually, and you will find the office at the very top. From here, you need to learn more about the Saboteur and also find where the Saboteur’s hideout.
Interact with the terminal, select Read this! [HIGH PRIORITY] followed by Mayor for a Day. You will find the Saboteur’s Hideout is right by Abandoned Bog Town.
Fallout 76 Best Weapons
You’ll have a great deal of decision where weapons are worried in Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon. Guns, automatic rifles, and scuffle weapons are generally available to anyone, so how would you zero in on the best weapons that will get you further in the game? All things considered, we’ve done the entirety of the work for you, and have arranged a rundown of the absolute best weapons in Fallout 76. You can look at it underneath:
- Battle Shotgun – regardless of whether you’re going head to head against the fearsome Scorched, or another player, a shotgun can be a truly extraordinary decision. Get in close enough (and with how erroneous a large part of the shooting is in Fallout 76, you ought to be fine) with a Combat Shotgun close by and you’ll impact away all who hold you up.
- Laser Rifle – given exactly how regularly you will be assaulted my robots in Fallout 76, having a decent Energy Weapon is an extraordinary thought. The Laser Rifle offers the absolute most elevated exactness, while likewise being extraordinary when joined with VATS.
- Gauss Rifle – the Gauss Rifle was a genuine force to be reckoned with in Fallout 4, and appears to keep being quite marvelous in Fallout 76 too. It utilizes Ballistic harm which can be charged to hit more diligently. Energize it and fire at your adversaries and you’ll down them right away by any means.
- M2 Browning – ah the Browning, equipped for sending uranium-drained 50. Cal slugs through everything and anything in sight. It’s incredible at bringing down robots and is probably the best weapon to look down a Scorchbeast with.
Fallout 76 Weapons Damage Types
There are various interesting points while picking which weapon to run with in Fallout 76. The fundamental factor will be what sort of weapon you need to utilize, and with what sort of harm yield. There are five unique sorts of harm in Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon, which we’ve nitty gritty beneath:
- Ballistic – this is the most well-known harm type in the game. It’s basically ordinary projectiles, harming practically all adversaries.
- Energy Damage – ‘energy’ relates to weapons that do natural and laser harm. They are valuable against a lot of foe types, particularly robots.
- Hazardous – dangerous weapons bargain unstable harm. This incorporates rocket launchers and anything that flames explosives.
- Radiation – this is an especially bothersome harm type to guard against as it gives Rads, bringing down maximum wellbeing. This is extraordinary in PvP, as you’ll fundamentally make your rival more vulnerable and more fragile the more you use it.
- Toxin – this harm type can be utilized to deliver harm for a brief time frame after your shot terrains.
Fallout 76 Weapon Crafting
The most effortless approach to get weapons in Fallout 76 is to make them. You can go to any Weapons Workbench on the planet to do this, however you’ll need to opened the correct diagrams to make every weapon. You can likewise create a Weapons Workbench for your Camp, which will mean you can quick head out to it at whatever point you need, for nothing.
Fallout 76 Weapon Mods
In case you’re hoping to make your weapons handle better in Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon, you’ll need to add Weapon Mods. These can be added to any weapon utilizing a Weapons Workbench. You’ll have to have opened the mods by means of plans irst however, which can be discovered on the planet. You can likewise open new arrangements of mods by means of certain Perk Cards.
Scrap Weapons to Get Weapons Plans
Another incredible method to get more weapon plans is to scrap weapons you’re not utilizing. By and large, it’s nice to scrap any copy weapons, or ones that have specific low use. To do this, simply head to any making station, from that point you need to slect ‘scrap things’. Select what you need to scrap and hit scrap. You’ll check whether you get any mods from it through pop-ups onscreen.
Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon Mods
Infrequently, you’ll run over extraordinary weapons that have a star close to their name. These are amazing weapons with unbelievable impacts or mods on them. These weapons are quite often found by plundering the bodies of Legendary adversaries. You will not experience these foes over and over again, except if you realize where to look. We’ve recorded a portion of the Legendary impacts that you’ll discover applied to Legendary weapons beneath:
- Hostile to Armor – Ignores half of your objective’s shield.
- Hostile to Tank – Ignores half of the objective’s reinforcement
- Professional killer’s – +10% harm to people
- Berserker’s – Deal more harm the lower your Damage Resistance
- Bloodied – bargain more harm when at lower wellbeing
- Concussive – +33% opportunity to hit with VATS
- Killer’s – +50% harm when the objective’s wellbeing is beneath 40%
- Dangerous – Bullets detonate on sway, adding +15 harm for every shot
- Exterminator’s – Does half more harm against Mirelurks and bugs.
- Irate – Each conscecutive hit on an objective arrangements more harm
- Fiend Slayer’s – Does half more harm against Ghouls.
- Tracker’s – Does half more harm against creatures.
- Impelling – Does twofold harm if the objective is at full wellbeing
- Addict’s – Deal more harm the more chem withdrawal impacts you at present have.
- Surgeon’s – V.A.T.S. crits will recuperate you and your gathering.
- Freak’s – Damage expanded by 10% on the off chance that you are mtated.
- Freak Slayer’s – +30% harm to Super Mutants
- Endless – Unlimited ammunition limit.
- Nighttime – Does expanding measures of harm around evening time, less harm during the day.
- Stalker’s – If not in battle, +100% V.A.T.S. exactness at +50% AP cost.
- Silencer’s – Reduce your objective’s harm yield by 20%for 3 seconds.
- Investigator’s – +30% harm to robots.
- Two Shot – Shoots an extra shot.
- Radical’s – +30% harm to Ghouls.
Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon Farming
When you begin hitting the more significant levels in Fallout 76 (50 or more), you’ll need to begin searching for the absolute best weapons in the game. The primary method to get Legendary Weapons in Fallout 76 is to slaughter Legendary foes. Issue is, they’re not too normal, except if you realize where to look that is. We’ve recorded some surefire approaches to cultivate Legendary Weapons in Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon beneath, you should simply search out these occasions and worker bounce until you track down every one.
- Uranium Fever – this occasion will trigger in the Blackwater Mine territory. You’ll go head to head against up to three unbelievable adversaries that will drop undeniable level stuff.
- Missing Armaments – this occasion can be found at the RobCo Research Center. You’ll take on two Mr Gutsy adversaries then a last unbelievable foe situated inside the office.
- Swarm Events – all crowd occasions tracked down everywhere will have a pioneer who is consistently amazing.
- One Violent Night – found in the upper righthand corner of the guide. This occasion consistently finishes by going head to head against an unbelievable Wendigo foe.
- Head of the Pack – situated in the Fairgrounds territory, this occasion generates amazing wolves.