Fortnite players will be glad to know the new difficulties for season 8. Epic Games affirmed that the new update would be the v8.5.1 content update. Along these lines, it is far fetched that week ten difficulties will be changed. They will go live at 3:30 PM BST. Information diggers have discovered difficulties. In this way, with no further ado, here are Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Challenges.
First up, the Free Challenges
- Dispatch through blazing loops with a Cannon (3)
- Arranged test: Harvest Wood in a solitary match (500)
- Gather Metal in a solitary match (300)
- Reap Stone in a solitary match (400)
- Dispense with rivals at Tilted Towers or The Block (3)
Here are the Battle Pass Challenges
- Arrangement harm with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500)
- Organized test: Search the fortune map signpost found in Junk Junction
- Pursue the fortune map signpost in Junk Junction
- Arrangement harm inside 10s of arriving in the wake of utilizing a Volcano Vent (100)
- Dispense with a rival from nearer than 5m away (2)
After you complete all the Week 10 challenges, you will be compensated with the Week 10 Discovery stacking screen, which had been spilled in the v8.50 update. The stacking screen gives the area of a concealed pennant. The difficulties ought to be out soon so; the players will be have something to do.