TNT stands for Turner Network Television, which is a network channel situated in the United States of America that is owned by Warner Media. TNT is also commonly abbreviated as TNT. It provides access to a vast library of video content, including television programmes, drama, stuff relating to sports, and films. You are able to watch critically acclaimed and widely watched originals such as “Animal Kingdom,” “Snowpiercer,” “The Alienist,” plus a great deal more. You are able to stream TNT at no additional cost if you are already a subscriber to one of the following service providers: Direct TV, Dish, Verizon, Comcast Xfinity, or Cox. The Apple TV comes with its own customized version of TNT, which can be downloaded from the company’s app store. In this walkthrough, we will discuss the steps required to install and activate TNT on Apple TV.
Read Also: How to Add Multiple Accounts on an Apple TV
How to Add and Activate TNT on an Apple TV
1. Before you begin using your Apple TV, you need first turn it on and check to see that it is successfully connected to the internet.
2. By clicking the Home button located on the Apple TV remote, you will be able to enter the home screen of your Apple TV.
3. Now, in the location bar that appears below the cursor, click on the App store to open it.
4. Select the field that is labelled “Search,” and then type “TNT” in that field.
5. After then, the page with information about the app will load. You will need to select the Install option before you can begin the application’s installation on your Apple TV.
6. After the installation has been successfully completed, launch the TNT app, and make a mental note of the activation code that appears on the screen.
7. Now, either on your mobile device or on your personal computer, activate a web browser and go to the TNT activation site.
8. After choosing Apple TV, you will be prompted to enter the activation code that was provided.
9. After clicking the Continue option, you will be prompted to provide the login information for your subscription with your TV provider.
10. You are now able to watch TNT material on a TV screen so long as the TV is connected to an Apple TV and the internet connection is functioning.
Is TNT on fuboTV?
No longer, however. The Turner Network Television (TNT) channel was one of several channels owned by Turner Broadcasting System Inc. that were removed from the channel roster of fuboTV on July 1, 2020.
What are the most popular shows on TNT?
Because TNT is shifting its attention to original programming, you can anticipate an increase in the number of enticing shows that will air alongside popular sports events like as NBA games, college basketball games, and overflow from Major League Baseball, etc.
What is the cheapest way to watch TNT?
If you want to watch TNT at the most affordable price, your best chance is going to be to download the Sling TV app onto your Apple TV. This will provide you the most flexibility in terms of how you watch the channel.
Is BeamNG Drive Multiplayer?
Borderlands 3 Characters and Skill Trees Guide
Remnant 2: Best Medic Build [Perks, Skills, Weapons]
Jagged Alliance 3 Weapons Tier List Best Guns in the Game
How to Solve The Jungle Path Puzzle in Sea of Stars
How to Create or Delete Custom Stickers on Snapchat
How to Beat Duriel in Diablo 4
Peroxide Roblox: Spirit vs. Strength
Can You Get Aimbot On Xbox?
How to Get the True Ending in Hades
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Gaming4 years ago
New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trailer Released 2019
News10 months ago
The Galaxy S23 may acquire satellite capabilities similar to those of the iPhone 14
Gaming1 year ago
How to Delete a User Profile on Nintendo Switch
Gaming2 years ago
How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft