Hulu is a video-on-demand and live television streaming service that users subscribe to in order to access on a variety of devices. On the list of compatible devices are Chromecast as well as TVs that already have Chromecast built in. You can easily cast the content from Hulu onto your TV from your Android or iPhone by connecting Chromecast to the HDMI port on your television. Casting Hulu from a computer is something that will be covered in this article. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Get Rid of Ads on Hulu Account
How to Cast Hulu From Your Computer
After you have completed all of the necessary steps to set up your Hulu account and have obtained your Chromecast account, you are prepared to start casting.
1. Find an HDMI port on your television and then connect your Chromecast to it. This will get you started. After that, make sure it is powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer by checking both of those things.
2. Start up Google Chrome on your home computer, and as soon as Hulu is available, login in to use your account there.
3. Find the video that you want to view, and then start watching it once you’ve located it. In the bottom right hand corner of the display screen, you’ll discover an icon for Chromecast (it looks like a display with three curved lines in the corner). Select this icon, and then after clicking the Cast button, you can begin casting to the Chromecast device that is connected to your network.
4. You will find a list of Chromecast devices in the upper right-hand corner of the window. You can select one of these devices to use. You will see it on this list if the Chromecast device that you have attached to your television is also connected to your Wi-Fi network.
5. After you have selected the Chromecast device, the video will start to be cast to it as soon as you select it from the list after you have already chosen the Chromecast device.
What does the cast icon look like on Hulu?
Make sure that in addition to being connected to the Wi-Fi network, your suitable device is also connected to the internet. Tap the cast icon on your smartphone, which resembles a television with a Wi-Fi symbol in one of the corners of the image. This should be done when the Hulu app is active on both devices. Choose the output device from the drop-down menu. Pick a name for your book.
Why won’t my Hulu let me Cast?
Perform a Handmade Update on the Hulu App. If you are unable to cast streaming videos to Hulu, it is possible that the version of the Hulu app that you are using is not the most recent. What is this, exactly? You might try updating the Hulu app directly to fix the connection problem that you are experiencing.
Why won’t my laptop project to my TV wirelessly?
Verify that the display is capable of supporting Miracast and that it is turned on. In the event that your wireless display does not have one, you will want a Miracast adaptor, often known as a dongle, which is designed to plug into an HDMI port. Be sure that the drivers for your devices are up to date, and that your wireless display, adapter, and dock all have the most recent firmware installed.