One of the most well-liked alternatives is Hulu, which, as of May 2019, had attracted a total of approximately 28 million paying customers. It is undoubtedly convenient to be able to watch your favourite shows and movies wherever you have access to an active internet connection; nevertheless, it can be rather unpleasant to be had to wait through advertisements in the same manner as if you were watching cable television. There are a few shows that do not offer ad-free viewing, but happily, Hulu does offer an ad-free membership option as well. This takes away ads from the great bulk of its content; however, there are a few series that do not offer ad-free streaming.
The basic model of Hulu costs $5.99 per month, while the “No Ads” option costs $11.99 per month. If you despise having to go through commercials, it may be worth it to upgrade to the “No Ads” model. Here is how to remove advertisements from your Hulu account:
Read Also: How to Get Subtitles on Hulu’s Website
How to Get Rid of Ads on Hulu Account
1. To access your Hulu account, navigate to the website for Hulu and enter your email address. Following that, enter your password.
2. Go to your homepage, find the area in the top right corner where it says “Your Name,” and then click on the term “Account.”
3. Navigate to “Manage Your Account,” scroll down until you reach the section that is labelled “Your Subscription,” and then click the button that says “Manage Plan.”
4. Under the “Plans” tab, select the “Hulu (No Ads)” subscription and turn it on by ticking the box and toggling the switch to the “On” position. When you move the lever, it ought to start getting dark.
5. From the menu, select the option to “Review changes.”
6. Investigate the alterations that have been made to your account and ensure that you are familiar with the new charge that has been imposed. In addition, make sure you are informed of the day on which you will start to be paid for the upgraded membership. This is very important. If you are satisfied with everything, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click the button that says “Submit.” After that, the version of the service that does not include advertisements will be upgraded to your account.
It is essential to keep in mind that the Hulu mobile app does not offer any account upgrades, as this is a limitation of the service. After clicking on the button, you will be brought to the website where you can make these adjustments.
What Does a Hulu Account Cost Without Ads?
Hulu No Ads is an optional upgrade that can be purchased in addition to any of Hulu’s existing subscription packages. If you have a Hulu membership that is considered “basic,” if you have a bundle that includes Disney+ or the Hulu Live TV service, or if you have a package that includes both of these things, then you will be needed to spend a few dollars more each month in order to avoid commercials.
Although there is no predetermined cost for the “No Ads” feature, you should plan on spending an additional $5 to $6 each month in order to make use of it. You can find out about the most recent deals that are being offered by Hulu by going to their pricing page.