Roku is one of the most forward-thinking devices currently on the market that can meet the entertainment requirements of an individual regularly. It is nifty, long-lasting, and amazingly seamless, and it is ready to fulfill your day-to-day demand for amusement and entertainment in the most streamlined method that can be imagined. A mechanism that holds such beautiful promise is typically replete with several uncertainties here and there. The vast majority of users on Roku want to cancel their subscription to FuboTV. This guide will walk you through the steps necessary to modify your My FUBO subscription on Roku:
Read Also: How to Connect Alexa to Roku
How to Change FUBO Subscription on Roku
You can modify your Fubo membership through the Roku website, and you can even cancel your FuboTV subscription using Roku. To accomplish the same thing, just follow the instructions outlined below.
1. Using the desktop browser on your computer, go to the Roku Sign-in page.
2. Provide your email address, then solve the captcha after entering your password. After doing so, select the “Submit” option from the menu.
3. Go to your Account page and select Manage your subscriptions from the menu under the heading Manage account.
4. You can view a list of your Roku Active Subscriptions in the Subscriptions section of the Roku interface. From this page, you may manage your active FuboTV account.
Cancel a Subscription on Roku
Proceed in the manner described in the following steps:
1. On your Roku device, press the Home button located on the Roku remote in order to access the home screen.
2. Navigate to the FuboTV channel, then hit the Star button.
3. Next, you’ll see the Options menu appear. Choose the option to Cancel subscription from the menu under Manage subscription.
4. Select the Cancel subscription option once again to complete the process of canceling your subscription.
5. After the procedure for cancellation is finished, select the Done option from the menu.
How to Cancel My FuboTV Free Trial on Roku
Please read the following steps carefully, and then proceed to implement them in order to terminate your membership to FuboTV on Roku.
1. On the remote control that came with your Roku device, there is a button labeled “Home.” Pressing this button will allow you to access the home screen.
2. Navigate to the FuboTV channel from the home screen of your Roku device.
3. Use the button labeled “Star” that is found on the remote control to navigate to the Options menu.
4. Choose the option that corresponds to “Manage your subscriptions” from the main menu.
5. At this point, you should select the option to Cancel the membership by clicking the corresponding button.
6. After double-checking that the canceling process has been completed, go to the menu and select the option that says “Cancel subscription.”
7. When the steps involved in the cancellation have been completed, pick the “Done” option from the menu. It will walk you through the steps necessary to cancel your FuboTV subscription on Roku.
Does Fubo cost money on Roku?
Subscriptions to FuboTV begin at $74.99 per month for the Pro plan and can cost as much as $94.99 per month or more if add-ons are purchased. There are no special prices or rates offered by Roku; however, if you sign up for fuboTV using Roku, you will be billed by Roku as well. Roku does not offer its own prices or rates.
How do I add a subscription to my Roku?
On your Roku remote, navigate to “streaming channels,” then push the “OK” button. The “OK” button on your remote should be pressed once you have located the channel you wish to manage using the arrow keys. The next step is to enter the settings menu by selecting “manage subscription” and then pressing “OK” on the remote.
Why is Roku charging me $5.99 a month?
If you see a recurring charge on the billing statement for your credit card, it indicates that you have signed up for a paid or premium membership (or that someone person who has access to your Roku player has signed up for a channel).
Can I use existing subscriptions on Roku?
Automatic Account Link will immediately sign you in to a supported subscription channel on your freshly activated Roku device if you already have an active subscription and have already input your account credentials for that channel.
Does Roku pay for subscriptions?
There are no recurring costs associated with utilizing a Roku streaming player or watching free channels. You will only be required to pay for subscription channels such as Netflix, cable-replacement services such as Sling TV, or the rental of movies and television shows through services such as Apple TV.