It’s possible that first-time users of an LG TV will find the interface a little challenging to work with until they become accustomed to all of the available settings and functions. The LG Smart TV, similar to other Smart TVs, gives you access to various input HDMI and USB connections, allowing you to connect with a variety of external devices including Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, and more. Changing the input connection on your LG Smart TV requires either the remote or manual adjustment of the connector. You will be able to watch and enjoy your favourite shows on the LG TV once you have changed the input setting. The following is a guide on how to change the input on an LG Smart TV.
Read Also: How to Update LG TV Software
How to Change Input on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV by moving the power switch to the on position.
2. After you have found your way to the Home Screen on your TV, you will need to make sure that the Input button on the TV remote is pressed.
3. When you select All Inputs from the menus, all of the input options that are now available will become accessible to you.
4. You should now be able to see a list of all the connected devices on the display of your TV if everything was done correctly.
5. You will be prompted to choose the Input source from which you want the stream to originate.
6. Choose the option that says “Confirm” at the very end.
In the event that the remote control for your TV is not operating as it should for whatever reason, you can always change the input on your LG television by utilising the buttons that are located on the actual set.
1. Turning the LG Smart TV on will activate its smart features.
2. At the very bottom of the device is where you’ll discover the button that allows you to turn the TV on.
3. Simply pressing the button that says “Power” will allow you to turn the LG TV on.
4. When you turn your attention to the bottom of the screen on your TV, you’ll see that there are a number of buttons and menus to choose from.
5. Move to the side alongside the available options in order to access the inputs that are contained within the menu. To proceed, click that link.
6. Choose the Input choice that you desire, then hit the OK button.
On your Remote, there will not be a button labelled “Input.” When you press the Home button on your remote control, the Input icon will appear in the top right corner of your television screen. If you are having trouble locating the Home button on the remote for your LG TV, you can click the Settings button instead. This will cause the input menus to appear on the screen. You are now able to select the Input that you desire.
How can I use my phone to change the input on my LG television?
You can use an app on your phone called LG ThinQ to change the input on your LG TV from your mobile device. This application will function in the same manner as a remote control and will assist you in adjusting the settings of your LG television.