What if you want to change the language of HBO Max to your native language instead than English? For those who like to study a new language while binge-watching their favourite television episodes, there are several options available.
If you find yourself in this situation, it is a simple and quick process to switch between languages on the HBO Max interface as well as the languages of the movies and episodes you are now watching. Here’s how you go about it.
Read Also: How To Get HBO Max On An LG Smart TV
How to Change the Interface Language on HBO Max
If you have the HBO Max mobile app, changing the interface language (which includes things like category names, buttons, labels, and so on) is a cinch if you have the mobile app.
It is not possible to alter the language on the HBO Max website. However, if you change the language on your mobile device, HBO Max automatically updates on every other device and platform, ensuring that everything is in sync with the original language setting.
To change the language of the HBO Max interface, follow these steps:
- Launch the HBO Max application.
- To access your profile, go to the bottom-right corner of your screen and select it.
- To access the Settings menu, select the gear icon in the top-left corner of your device.
- Select the language for the display.
- You can select the language that you want to use. You can also choose Same as device language if you don’t want to have to update it every time you change your phone’s primary language.
Following your selection of a different language, the HBO Max app will restart, and you will notice that the language of the app has been changed to the language you picked.
How to Change the Audio Language on HBO Max
While you may have set your HBO Max account to a different language, this does not immediately translate the language of your movies and TV episodes; this is a separate feature that you can control on both mobile and desktop devices.
How to Change the HBO Max Audio Language on Mobile
- Launch the HBO Max application.
- Select the television show or movie that you wish to watch.
- To access the audio and subtitles, use the Audio and Subtitles button. You may see it as a small speech bubble in the upper left corner.
- Select the language you want to hear from the drop-down menu under Audio.
- When you’re finished, click on the X in the upper-right corner of the screen.
The next words you hear from your programme or movie will be in the language that you have chosen for the show or movie. If you want to return to the previous language, simply follow the steps outlined above again.
How to Change the HBO Max Audio Language on Desktop
The good news is that you can change the audio language of your shows just from your web browser! The procedures are rather similar, and the following is what you must do:
- Access the HBO Max website by opening your browser and typing in the address bar.
- If you need to, you can log into your account.
- Activate the television show or movie that you wish to view.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the screen to see more information.
- Select the Audio and Subtitles option from the drop-down menu. It’s represented by the speech bubble icon in the lower right corner.
- Under Audio, select the language you want to hear.
- To close the Audio and Subtitles menu, click the X in the top-right corner of the window. You can also choose to quit the menu by clicking anywhere outside of it.
How to Empty Trash on Your Mac
How to Install and Play The 100 Player Mod in Among Us
How to Find Your LinkedIn URL or Change It
The Switch Has Now Outsold The 3DS In Japan
AMD’s RDNA3 7900XT Flagship to Offer 384-bit Memory Bus, 24GB of VRAM
Is Neverwinter Online Crossplay? 2022 All Platforms
Is The Forest Cross Platform?(PS4 & Xbox) Everything You Need to Know
How to Invest in GTE Technology
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in 2022
Best Skyrim Name Generator – Find All Kinds of Skyrim Names
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide1 month ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch