Overwatch 2, a first-person shooter, was produced and made available for public consumption by Blizzard Entertainment. The game is intended to serve as a follow-up to the hero shooter Overwatch, which was released in 2016, and it will have both permanent cooperative activities and a shared world for player-versus-player scenarios. You can choose to play as a time-jumping freedom warrior, a beat-dropping battlefield DJ, or one of more than 30 other unique characters as you engage in combat across the universe. Experience high-octane battles with a new hero lineup, extra locales to discover, and 5v5 action that gives every player the ability to change the course of the game. This post will walk you through the steps necessary to adjust the scoped sensitivity in Overwatch 2. So let’s get started:
How to Change the Scoped Sensitivity in Overwatch 2
Being one of the heroes in Overwatch 2 who makes use of scopes, Ana is going to serve as the character we look at in this section as an example. These methods will be applicable to all of them, so even if Blizzard adds additional heroes like her and Widowmaker, you won’t have any problems because these steps will be universally applicable. Please make sure to follow the steps that are listed below.
1. Launch Overwatch 2 from the Battle.net launcher as the first order of business.
2. You can access the pause menu by using the ESC key on your keyboard once the game has loaded and you have arrived at the main menu.
3. After that, select the Options tab.
4. As you go into the Settings menu, you will see that there is an option for Controls in the top left corner of your screen; you should pick this tab when you get there.
5. While you are on the Controls page, the settings that are displayed to you are the ones that are standard for all Heroes. In order to modify certain parameters, you will first need to choose the protagonist you want. To change your hero, select the button labelled “Change Hero” that is located on the right side of your screen.
6. You will be prompted to pick a hero in a new window that just appeared. In this particular instance, we will use Ana as an example; but, as we have stated previously, you may use this method to modify the scope sensitivity of any hero. Simply select the desired hero with a click.
7. You will see that there is a subcategory titled “Hero” located on this menu of available selections. You will then be presented with a slider that has the name “Relative Aim Sensitivity When Zoomed.” You have the ability to determine how sensitive (or insensitive) your cursor will be while you are pointing down sights by modifying the position of this slider. It is important to note that the value of this slider is expressed as a % of the default mouse sensitivity used while playing the game. It is possible that you may need to experiment with different settings in order to achieve the right level of sensitivity.
8. If you have used the slider to make adjustments, then you are finished!
You are now free to have fun with the game and do things like perform insane scoped headshots with Widowmaker or heal Reinhardt from a great distance using Ana. The wonderful thing is that even if Blizzard adds new heroes into the game, the location where you modify scope sensitivity for a particular hero won’t change. This is a feature that will remain unchanged.
What is the best scope sensitivity for Overwatch 2?
The Relative Aim Sensitivity When Zoomed setting is one that the majority of Overwatch 2 players prefer to have between 30 and 40 percent.
Is Overwatch 2 Sens the same as Overwatch 1?
In most cases, it is mentioned that the degree of sensitivity between the two titles converts at a ratio of 1 to 1. In other words, the value of “1” in Overwatch 2 is the same as the figure “1” in Warzone 2, and vice versa.
What is aim smoothing Overwatch 2?
Aim smoothing, as you’ve probably already figured, refers to the degree to which the movement of the right analogue stick, which controls the angle on a controller, affects how smoothly you can aim.
What is the best aim technique in Overwatch 2?
In light of the aforementioned, it is highly recommended that you set your Aim Assist to 100 and your Aim Assist Ease-In and Aim Ease-In to somewhere in the range of 0-20 so that you can get to your target as quickly and efficiently as possible. You have the option of choosing between the Linear Ramp and Dual Zone Aim Methods, and the one you go with will depend on how sure you are in your aim.
How to calculate Overwatch 2 sensitivity?
When adapting Valorant sensitivity to that of Overwatch 2, a straightforward mathematical equation will assist in locating the optimal setting. Multiply the Valorant’s sensitivity by 10.60 to get the final answer. For example, if the Valorant value is changed to 1, Overwatch 2 will be adjusted to 10.60 or as near to that value as the game will allow.