The Beats by Dre headphones have a function called QuickPair which makes it possible for you to connect your wireless headphones with your smartphone without the need of a case. But what if you don’t have a case? Well, there’s still some way to connect your beats to an iPhone without a case.
This article will teach you how to do just that.
- 1 What Are The Requirements To Connect Your Beats To iPhone Without A Case?
- 2 How To Connect Your Beats To iPhone Without A Case
- 3 Video For Better Understanding
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
What Are The Requirements To Connect Your Beats To iPhone Without A Case?
Before we go into the steps on how to connect your Beats with iPhone without a case, there are some requirements that you need for this process:
- A Mac or PC
- A Bluetooth capable device (with iOS 10)
- The headphone’s QuickPair code
How To Connect Your Beats To iPhone Without A Case
There are several ways you can connect your beats to an iPhone without a case.
The first way is by using the Beats app, which you can download for free on the App Store. Simply open up this app and follow the instructions.
The second way is by opening your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone and following these steps:
- Open Settings
- Tap Bluetooth
- Find your headphones in the list of nearby devices and tap “connect”
- Select “pair new device”
- Choose “connect”
This should take 2 seconds to connect if it’s done correctly.
Video For Better Understanding
Can I use my Beats without a case?
Yes, but only if you have the latest version of QuickPair. We’ll go into detail about this in the next section.
What are the steps to connect my wireless headphones to an iPhone without a case?
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Turn on your Beats Wireless Headphones
2. Hold down the power button for 5 seconds until you hear a sound indicating that it’s in pairing mode.
3. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on within your phone settings and then find the Beats Wireless Headphones within the list of available devices to pair with
4. Select “pair” from the list of options to complete connection
5. The headphones are now connected with your iPhone without a case!
You’ve probably seen the new Apple Wireless Beats headphones, but did you know that you don’t need to buy the wireless Beats if you already have a wireless headphone? Instead, you can buy an adapter that will let your Beats connect wirelessly to your phone (or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone jack).
To connect your Beats to iPhone without a case, you’ll need a 3.5mm male-to-male cable. You can make one yourself using a male 3.5mm stereo audio cable and a female 3.5mm stereo audio cable.
Wire your right earbud cable’s left pin to the female cable’s left pin, and the right earbud cable’s right pin to the female cable’s right pin.
Make sure that you plug in the adapter into your phone last, before plugging in the male-to-male cable into the adapter.
This will allow you to connect your Beats to iPhone without a case!