How to Watch Oscars on Your Apple TV
Are you prepared to turn on the television for the night that Hollywood celebrates the most? The event to hand out Oscars is getting closer and closer with each passing day. The event that will take place on March 12 will be held at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. The date of the event has not yet been determined. The broadcasting rights have been successfully procured by the ABC television network. This tutorial will take you through the essential procedures so that you may watch the Oscars on Apple TV. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Install and Watch ABC on an Apple TV
How to Watch Oscars on Your Apple TV
1. Power Turn on your Apple TV and ensure that it is properly connected to a stable Internet connection.
2. Access the Search feature within the Apple TV App Store by going to that location.
3. You can use the on-screen virtual keyboard to type ABC, and then choose the official ABC app from the list of options.
4. Now, select the app you want to install on your Apple TV by clicking the Get button.
5. Open the ABC app and pick the Account tab from the menu that appears.
6. Choose the TV provider you want to use, then click the Sign-in button.
7. You will see the ABC activation code appear on the screen of your Apple TV (Make a note of the 7-digit code).
8. Open a web browser of your choosing on your personal computer, then navigate to the abc.com/activate page.
9. Follow up by clicking the CONTINUE button after you have entered the activation code that was presented on your Apple TV.
10. You can activate the ABC app by selecting your TV provider and entering the appropriate login information.
11. After activation, you will need to relaunch the ABC app on your Apple TV in order to watch the live event of the Oscars 2023 on your Apple TV.
What app is the Oscars on?
Live coverage of the Oscars will be provided by ABC in an exclusive capacity. The ceremony will also be livestreamed on ABC.com and the ABC mobile app, which are both accessible to cable customers who wish to watch it on their televisions. You don’t have cable, do you? Streaming providers such as Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV all provide viewers with the opportunity to watch the ceremony live.
Can I stream Oscars for free?
The Academy Awards will be broadcast live on a number of live TV streaming services that carry ABC, such as Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, and DirecTV Stream. You may watch the ceremony for free on your local ABC station or on any of the other services listed above. You can also watch the event by signing into the ABC website or app with the credentials provided by your cable service provider.
How does Apple TV work?
The Apple TV is a gadget that can stream media. This means that you will be able to stream information to your display from the internet once you have connected the box to your TV or monitor using an HDMI cable (which is not supplied). To be clear, this refers to the physical component, not the streaming service Apple TV+, which was introduced in 2019.
Can Apple TV be watched on any TV?
Downloading the Apple TV app is all that is required to begin streaming content using Apple TV+. This streaming service is compatible with smart TVs, streaming devices such as Fire TV Sticks, and game consoles. Navigate to the app store for the device of your choice, look for the Apple TV app, and then download it.
What is the benefit of Apple TV?
In spite of its slower processing speed, the Apple TV’s most compelling selling point is its extensive app support, which easily outclasses the competition in terms of both availability and quality. It is compatible with all of the most popular streaming services, including Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Netflix, and YouTube (with Google Play Movies).