By reading this post, you will get the knowledge necessary to copy the URL address of a YouTube video so that you can watch it offline using the YouTube app for Android.
How to Copy a URL on the YouTube App on Android
1. You should launch YouTube on your Android device. It is the icon that looks like a red circle with a white “play” button inside of it. The app drawer is the typical location for its storage.
2. Look for a video online. After entering a term into the box provided for the search, you may view the results by clicking the search button.
- You may also browse trending videos, the videos you have subscribed to, and the videos you have saved to playlists by tapping one of the icons that are located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap a video. The beginning of the video will be displayed at the very top of the screen.
4. Tap the playback screen to start the audio. On the video, you’ll see a few different icons.
5. To go to the next screen, tap the curved arrow that is going to the right. You may find it in the upper-right hand corner of the video. This brings up the menu for sharing.
6. Tap Copy link. It is the first icon to be displayed when you access the Share menu. This will copy the video’s URL to the clipboard on your Android device.
- Long-press the place where you’ll be typing, then hit the PASTE button to insert the URL into the document or message you’re working on.
Where is description in YouTube in Mobile?
On your channel page, the “About” tab is where viewers may find your channel description. Tap the picture of your profile that appears when you open the app.
Following the addition of cards to your video, a I in lowercase will appear in the upper right-hand corner of your video. If the viewer clicks on it, a list of cards that they can use to go to different films or websites will appear in front of them. To add a card that can be clicked on, select the Link option (you’ll notice that it’s greyed out in the image above).
Can we copy text from YouTube video?
While you are signing in, the text that appears on the screen of the YouTube video will be displayed. Copying and dragging can be used to choose the text. It will be copied over to your clipboard in an automated fashion. In spite of this, we advise utilising the shortcut Ctrl + C to copy the text after selection.
How do you copy text on Android screen?
If you wish to copy some text from any screen, you can do so by pressing and holding the home button for an extended period of time. This will bring up the Clip Layer interface. Simply tap any of the words that are displayed on the screen to pick them. (Here’s a helpful hint: you can choose many words at once by tapping them in succession after each other)
Where is the clipboard on Android?
Launch the messaging app on your Android device, and then hit the plus sign that is located to the left of the available text space. Choose the icon that looks like a keyboard. Select the > symbol located at the very top of the keyboard when it appears. To access the clipboard on your Android device, you can open it by tapping the symbol