Nikki Gutte is a Screamer that may be encountered in Dead Island 2 and uses Sonic Waves as an attack. If you are within Nikki’s attack’s range, she will repeatedly knock you down until you give up and run away. Additionally, the adjacent zombies will be alerted and called by her Scream. The boss fight will be more difficult as a result, but there is no need to worry about that. In Dead Island 2, there are a few simple strategies that can be used to defeat Nikki Gutte. In this essay, we will walk you through the steps necessary to win against Nikki Gutte in Dead Island 2. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Defend and Counter in Dead Island 2
How to Defeat Nikki Gutte in Dead Island 2
Because Nikki Gutte is a screamer zombie, it is essential to stop her from screaming in order to win the fight against her. You can accomplish this goal by either attacking her or using an item called Curveball. The catch is that whenever she screeches, she not only attracts additional zombies but also makes them more hostile. Even if you manage to sweep them out, it won’t be much help because she’ll just call more reinforcements. Therefore, throughout the fight, you should employ this tactic rather than going in for a direct assault on her:
1. You should begin the battle by charging toward her while simultaneously employing your Curveball item. Nikki’s concentration will be broken by this.
2. You should expect the horde of zombies to charge toward you and make an attempt to attack you.
3. While you are on the run, slaughter fifty percent of them. During this battle, you need move around a lot and not stand still because the zombie horde has the potential to encircle you.
4. Running about is another helpful tactic since it allows you to separate yourself from Nikki and a portion of the throng, which creates an opportunity for you.
5. Now, hurry up and launch an assault on her. She will scream once more to replace the zombies that you have eliminated.
6. You could attempt moving behind her to avoid getting caught in her scream in order to save yourself some trouble. Her screech both repels you and causes you to move more slowly toward her, making it more difficult for you to get close to her. Therefore, make it a habit to choose a combat only when you are prepared to use your Curveball item.
7. As soon as you are able to get behind her, continually attack her. Even though she isn’t as slow as Alesis, you still have a chance to get a hit or two on her.
8. If she is not yelling at you, she will attempt to attack you by swiping at you when she is not. Therefore, you must avoid her slash assaults and, afterward, engage her in combat using one of your weapons.
9. Repeat the instructions above until she is no longer alive. When the battle is ended, the only thing that has to be done is to eliminate the leftover zombies that she created.
Who is Nikki on Dead Island 2?
In Dead Island 2, one of the named Screamers is referred to as Nikki Gutte. The Slayers first meet her during the main objective Justifiable Zombicide, when they, Sam B, and Ronnie Redford are attempting to break into her house in order to retrieve some weapons. This is the first time the Slayers have come across her.
Where is Nikki’s key in Dead Island 2?
Nikki’s Prize Key can be found on a Zombie that is in close proximity to the safe, just like the majority of the game’s other keys. The players are required to locate an open hiking trail to the north of Nikki’s residence. There is a set of wooden steps nearby, and there is probably where the appropriate zombie will be waiting. The butcher zombie with the moniker “Target Practice” is the location of Nikki’s Prize Key.
What do you do in Dead Island 2?
Dead Island 2 is a game that, for the most part, is not overly complicated to play. You will go across many different neighborhoods in Los Angeles, meeting survivors, picking up tasks, following waypoint signs, and killing a large number of zombies along the way.
What is the extinction event in Dead Island 2?
In Dead Island 2, you’ll find the one-of-a-kind Demolition handgun known as the Extinction Event. It is a modification of the Heavy Revolver, and it can be found in a lockbox inside of Nikki Gutte’s residence in Beverly Hills. The key to this lockbox is hidden on a butcher with the same name as the house who goes by the moniker Target Practice. He is hiding in the forested region that is outside the house.
Who is the best character for solo play in Dead Island 2?
According to a simple rating of the Slayers in Dead Island 2, Ryan is the greatest character to use when playing the game on your own. In addition to having good defensive numbers and two excellent and complimentary intrinsic skills, he also has three exclusive Skill Cards in common with Carla, which he can use.
Do you lose money on death in Dead Island 2?
In Dead Island 2, the player’s death does not have any significant effects on the game’s progression other than the restarting of a few predetermined scripted events at appropriate moments. In the first game, if a player died, they would lose all of their money. However, in Dead Island 2, our character has a firm grasp on the player’s wallets even after they die.